Random stuff you'd ban if you could

Monday Night Football
Friday night games
Sunday games, especially the last game of the season

Should all be Saturday, especially the last game of the season

I like Friday night matches if they’re on in the pub! Sunday afternoon beer can be good too.

Speaks volumes, doesn’t it!

I like Friday night matches if they’re on in the pub! Sunday afternoon beer can be good too.

Speaks volumes, doesn’t it!
That’s the reason I don’t like Sundays, A match day for me is almost always an all dayer even into an all nightier around Town as well as going to the game during the day.

An all dayer is never as good on a Sunday and an all nighter is out of the question, because you have work the next day

The celebration of A-Z list Celebrities as though they are the panacea of everything.
The paraphenelia surrounding B-Z list celebrities - social media, magazines, news, gossip, likes.

On a par with Merchant Investment Bankers IMO. Leeching.

Royal family.
Earls, Dukes, Knights.
All outmoded bollocks.

No one should be made a knight unless they can demonstrate the ability to fight on horseback while wearing full armour. They should also have to rescue at least one damsel from a tower and slay at least one (large) dragon. Preferably one that breathes fire and can fry your bollocks at fifty yard's range.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.