RANGERS AND CELTIC

Re: RANGERS

mr t said:
Why do we want Rangers fans in Manchester again? Last time they were here the piss heads wrecked the place. They can't behave.

I was in manchester and i didnt wreck the place! With every football team there is PISS HEADS who wreck it for everyone! But not all of them r like that!

So, use dont like rangers then by the looks of things! As someone already mentioned when city were playing forest there wasnt much of a crowd at the match! Att: 31,869! Att: 26,018 at the copenhagen game! 40 000 at villa game and middlesbrough game! now go on and look at rangers home league fixtues!

Rangers and celtic dont think they are anything! They are wat they are! Its just the way scottish football is! If ya dont like it dont watch it!if u do then watch it! Simple as that. And for a team who no1 likes they took 5 pages to write about on another teams forum! Im on rangers forum also and there is alot of city followers on there too!

Was a bit hard to take reading this topic! lol :P

Im not Scottish by the way! Ulsterman ;)

rangers and celtic would easily compete in the premier league given time.

their fanbases are enourmous, and travelling support second to nobody.

having travelled to celtic for the pre season game, i can only have praise for the people we met, warm, helpful and friendly, in fact like all the euro aways i have been on this season.

of course they have their idiots, but city are not lacking in that department, so why tar everyone with the same brush.

lancs blue said:
I'd rather they went under, personally.

so would i they have no right to join our league....the twats up there are first to slag the English of the bitter twats,they beat us one battle and based their pathetic anthem on it

stonie said:
lancs blue said:

so would i they have no right to join our league....the twats up there are first to slag the English of the bitter twats,they beat us one battle and based their pathetic anthem on it

What battle? What anthem?

WARD21 said:
stonie said:
lancs blue said:

Waterloo ????????

don't kid yourselves. if rangers and celtic joined the premiership with the extra money and profile they would be able to buy better players than they get or even need now. celtic would be only behind the rags and only just behind arsenal in attendances. rangers would be behind those and newcastle. they get bigger crowds than anyone else including ourselves. within 3 years i would think they would be up there near the top.

mancyman said:
don't kid yourselves. if rangers and celtic joined the premiership with the extra money and profile they would be able to buy better players than they get or even need now. celtic would be only behind the rags and only just behind arsenal in attendances. rangers would be behind those and newcastle. they get bigger crowds than anyone else including ourselves. within 3 years i would think they would be up there near the top.

They'd still have to attract the players to Glasgow. Some players pull their tripe if they have to come as far north as Manchester.

WARD21 said:
stonie said:
lancs blue said:

Presumably Bannockburn.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bannockburn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bannockburn</a>

mancyman said:

More like it! ;)

stony said:
mancyman said:

They'd still have to attract the players to Glasgow. Some players pull their tripe if they have to come as far north as Manchester.

This is true. One of my rag mates (a reasonable rag, not a tw*t) said the same about us when we hit the jackpot back in September. There was no bitterness to what she was saying, she was simply pointing out that even the rags, over the years, weren't fully confident of signing certain players because of the "North" factor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.