RANGERS AND CELTIC

Re: RANGERS

Kinky Dribbler said:
bluemanc said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
the scottish league is getting worse and is pretty much no better than the championship
I get what your saying,but do you think other than the top 4 the prem teams are better than Rangers/Celtic.

Samaras is one of the top scorers in that League.
Enough said? I think so.

poetic. they wouldnt last five minutes in the epl.

Kinky Dribbler said:
bluemanc said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
the scottish league is getting worse and is pretty much no better than the championship
I get what your saying,but do you think other than the top 4 the prem teams are better than Rangers/Celtic.

Samaras is one of the top scorers in that League.
Enough said? I think so.
About the league being shit yes,only 2 teams ever win the league, unlike ours...........hang on a minute.

The quality of the SPL is a joke Rangers and Celtic fans kid themselves on that they are good teams but they are shit they just happen to be the best of a bad bunch. Put into the preimership they would finish a very mediocre mid table.

They are best off staying were they are. No chance to compete with the teams in England. And if the unthinkable did happen and they were aloud to join the english league hopefully it is in league 2. If they want it so much make them do what other teams have done get there by the right ways by going through the leagues. On that basis it is a no go for both teams.

Why do we want Rangers fans in Manchester again? Last time they were here the piss heads wrecked the place. They can't behave.

lancs blue said:
I'd rather they went under, personally.

no need to read the rest, fuck them nothing to do with us and long may it continue.

their attendances at home in the scottish cups is never as much as it should be, but in the leagues it is pretty much always full, i HATE the club, and their fans, but they always fill an away end out wherever they go.

i think they could give it a real go in the EPL players like mendes,mcgregor thomson and bougherra ahve all had recent links into the EPL and rightly could play their.

city bairn said:
The quality of the SPL is a joke Rangers and Celtic fans kid themselves on that they are good teams but they are shit they just happen to be the best of a bad bunch. Put into the preimership they would finish a very mediocre mid table.

With their current teams then yes, both would struggle. But with the premiership's money, these 2 teams would attract much better players than most current premier league teams, they both have better support & stadims than the likes of Fulham, M'Boro, Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, West Brom, Stoke, Hull etc etc. Not that I want them here though, I don't even think Cardiff & Swansea should play in England !!

Robbo. said:
bluemanc said:
Thanx4Knives said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7929976.stm
Fuckin ell.

Its sad that a club the size of Rangers are struggling

The club wont come out and say it but being put out of the Champions League at the group Qualifiers by some shit team cost them big time in terms of money earned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.