Rangers cut Celtic allocation by 6,500 at Ibrox. The Fear is strong.

shouldn't have that many anyway

I remember the days when we both had over 20,000 at each other’s grounds. Brilliant atmosphere and about 300 arrests an average day.

I’m not advocating that but 7,500 is workable and has been for years.

Obviously they don't have to give 10% or 3,000 like in the Premier League - 1,000 though is taking the piss for a derby

Do not the Scottish FA have an important say in the minimum numbers of away fans ? .They must be the guardians of the game, just as th FA in England look after needs and rights of all clubs in England.
Mufc, for instance are made to allocate a fair percentage of tickets to away fans.

After suffering continuous hammering’s at home, The Rangers have cut our allocation.

A campaign to remove us from our traditional stand, due to us handing them their arse in their own midden, has succeeded.

The game, world renowned for the atmosphere is over, due to them shiting it.

What a sad day.

Stevie Scouser will never experience it, as his supporters and board have shat it.

They know they are in for more of the same and would rather ruin it than man up.

What a bunch of shitebags.

We have reciprocated and the only time we will have two sets in numbers will be cup games at Hampden.

The fixture has lost what made it famous.

When Stevie Scouser and their board are sent packing, maybe it will return.

Pathetic example of spitting the dummy.
A sad day will be IF you ever surpass 54 titles.

I remember the days when we both had over 20,000 at each other’s grounds. Brilliant atmosphere and about 300 arrests an average day.

I’m not advocating that but 7,500 is workable and has been for years.
20,000?!? When did that stop?

For a club only a few years old their fanbase increased rapidly. Hence the decision to cut away fans allocations. They need to make up the cost from all the Scousers who'll be jibbing through to wank over Stevie Me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.