Rangers cut Celtic allocation by 6,500 at Ibrox. The Fear is strong.

You’re not forced to either read or contribute to it.

Personally, I find it sad that Scottish football has become what it is.

And the main reason is the Old Firm because any decent players that came through at the other Scottish clubs were snapped up by one of the two Glasgow giants, just as Bayern do in Germany.

I’m old enough to remember when Scotland produced some great players and Scotland had a team that was as good as England's. I doubt we’ll ever see that again.

I entered the thread read a couple of lines got bored posted my comment then fucked off, now you have dragged me back into this sorry excuse of a thread.
I’m also old enough to remember Scotland having good footballers tho it’s a fading memory

You’re not forced to either read or contribute to it.

Personally, I find it sad that Scottish football has become what it is.

And the main reason is the Old Firm because any decent players that came through at the other Scottish clubs were snapped up by one of the two Glasgow giants, just as Bayern do in Germany.

I’m old enough to remember when Scotland produced some great players and Scotland had a team that was as good as England's. I doubt we’ll ever see that again.
They drew last year.

After suffering continuous hammering’s at home, The Rangers have cut our allocation.

A campaign to remove us from our traditional stand, due to us handing them their arse in their own midden, has succeeded.

The game, world renowned for the atmosphere is over, due to them shiting it.

What a sad day.

Stevie Scouser will never experience it, as his supporters and board have shat it.

They know they are in for more of the same and would rather ruin it than man up.

What a bunch of shitebags.

We have reciprocated and the only time we will have two sets in numbers will be cup games at Hampden.

The fixture has lost what made it famous.

When Stevie Scouser and their board are sent packing, maybe it will return.

Pathetic example of spitting the dummy.

Cuts down on their disinfectant bill

Let me give you a comparison.

City would give United SS level 3. 6000 tickets.
United would give City K Stand level 2. 6000 tickets.

It would never happen.

Because for those matches demand outstrips tickets.

The fact that both Glasgow clubs used to give a whole end to away fans has always been a strange concept to me. But a good one.

Great for an atmosphere, but shit for home advantage.

Alas, the greatest football Derby in the World(?) is no more.

Sensible move by Rangers.
Moan about the wee team from Edinburgh doing the same thing a few weeks back.Then do the same thing themselves.lol
Then again if the rumours are true that they are in dire straights money wise,get some money in straight away selling 6000 season tickets.

The fact that both Glasgow clubs used to give a whole end to away fans has always been a strange concept to me.
I've been at plenty of Manchester derbies in the 60s and early 70s at both Maine Rd and the swamp where the away contingent has been 15,000+. Great atmosphere at those games if a bit "lively" at times. The numbers decreased as both clubs built new stands over their old Scoreboard terraces.

I've been at plenty of Manchester derbies in the 60s and early 70s at both Maine Rd and the swamp where the away contingent has been 15,000+. Great atmosphere at those games if a bit "lively" at times. The numbers decreased as both clubs built new stands over their old Scoreboard terraces.

A bit ‘lively’ :)

Perfect description. Brilliant though. The same thing up here with building the new grounds in the 90’s. Before that 22,000 would pack into the Rangers end and the same number of us did the same when we crossed the city to them.

Lively indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.