Rangers Fans gonna be herded like sheep!

danburge82 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Didn't the West Yorkshire Police do the same thing with Millwall supporters going to Leeds the other year, don't see the big deal they aren't very welcome in Manchester anymore(and for that matter Celtic too after last seasons preseason game).

I agree! There are fans of them two clubs who are the lowest scum there can be. I realise that there will be thousands who are sound people, but the idiots who took the piss out of our city and it's citizens (and especially those who have had excuses for why and justified what happened) ruined that for any decent fans forever.

I know I don't speak for everyone, but as far as I'm concerned Rangers and Celtic aren't welcome in Manchester!
Or indeed Trafford by the sounds of it!

said it a couple of times on here on different threads, i went to the uefa cup final in 2008 (major cup final at OUR ground, thought we'd apply for tickets), and the rangers fans we met both outside and inside the ground were absolutely great. they twigged we obvoiusly werent rangers fans and even when we told them our true following all we had was good banter... still i understand that we could hae absolutely no risk of repeat from the scenes we saw (although i doubt as many ticketless fans will turn up), so understand the measures

bluemanc said:
Police1.jpg

Perhaps it's only round 1,the other stuff that's being collected ain't good.

He should have read the warning in the window of the right hand phone box.

The trouble with photographs like that is only a few moments are captured and assumptions can be made without knowing the full story before and after they were taken.

Maybe the guy who was knocked over had just hit a copper on the head with a brick he'd thrown and turned away pretending he had nothing to do with it.

Or he could have just come out of the phonebox after phoning his wife and telling her that he'd been happily watching the match when all hell broke loose. He told her not to worry as he was ok and he was going back to his hotel to have a quiet drink in the hotel bar away from all the trouble.

If he was an innocent bystander then what happened to him is a disgrace. If not - tough! If it was the former then things like this happen when tensions are high and the 'peace makers' have adrenaline pumping through their bodies. Men who are normally mild mannered and stick to the rules do inexplicable things to other people. Things they will be ashamed of for the rest of their lives.

Does anyone know the real (not assumed but actual) story relating to this series of photos?

daveduke67 said:
bluemanc said:
Police1.jpg

Perhaps it's only round 1,the other stuff that's being collected ain't good.

He should have read the warning in the window of the right hand phone box.

The trouble with photographs like that is only a few moments are captured and assumptions can be made without knowing the full story before and after they were taken.

Maybe the guy who was knocked over had just hit a copper on the head with a brick he'd thrown and turned away pretending he had nothing to do with it.

Or he could have just come out of the phonebox after phoning his wife and telling her that he'd been happily watching the match when all hell broke loose. He told her not to worry as he was ok and he was going back to his hotel to have a quiet drink in the hotel bar away from all the trouble.

If he was an innocent bystander then what happened to him is a disgrace. If not - tough! If it was the former then things like this happen when tensions are high and the 'peace makers' have adrenaline pumping through their bodies. Men who are normally mild mannered and stick to the rules do inexplicable things to other people. Things they will be ashamed of for the rest of their lives.

Does anyone know the real (not assumed but actual) story relating to this series of photos?
7th photo and he still kept his beer upright. ha ha

harrogateblue said:
Not this shit again. Rangers fans did not WRECK your City. FFS, give it a rest. Even had the idiot Judge say it was the worst night since the Blitz. It wasn't, Rangers fans didn't wreck Manchester.
Wreck is just not the word, pissed in the street, left litter, smashed windows.
Inordinate amount of interest in Rangers and their fans really.
200 or 300 hundred scumbags and all of a sudden Rangers fans wreck Manchester. NO THEY FUCKING DIDN'T.

Again, don't let facts get in the way of lurid lies, total outlay of Manchester City Council for the Uefa Cup, £150,000, total takings for 2 days £20 million. Figures from Manchester Council official report.
When I went to school thats a massive profit of 19.850 million pounds. Manchester made a fortune and didn't cost it a penny.
So nobody in the Greater Manchester area had to pay a single brown penny for the clean up.

Tell a lie often enough.

It was only a tiny minority of Austrians pretending to be Nazis who caused all those Blitzkriegs in WW2 though.......

I have just bought some tickets today for Rangers lads who are decent, the simple fact is the cockneys cannot sell all there tickets, They are coming to Glossop for a prematch drink and enjoy the day, Now what is wrong with that they will enjoy the trip as we will our travels enjoy guys and all the best

Those pics prove why i hate the pigs, (yes my own family too) that geezer was doing fuck all, in fact it looked like he was STEERING CLEAR OF THE TROUBLE. If a fan did that to the pig, there would've been public outrage. I'd bet a weeks wages the wanker wouldn't be as hard without his riot gear 1 on 1.

glen quagmire said:
Those pics prove why i hate the pigs, (yes my own family too) that geezer was doing fuck all, in fact it looked like he was STEERING CLEAR OF THE TROUBLE. If a fan did that to the pig, there would've been public outrage. I'd bet a weeks wages the wanker wouldn't be as hard without his riot gear 1 on 1.

See my post further up the page - could be either scenario.

Still amazing how the guy kept his can upright throughout the fall though.

daveduke67 said:
glen quagmire said:

Yes, good post dave.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
glen quagmire said:

Yes, good post dave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.