Rangers thread 2020/21

Look odds on now.

I do want them over Celtic.

Gerrard has done a great job.

Look odds on now.

I do want them over Celtic.

Gerrard has done a great job.
Gerrard has won fuck all since he arrived. He has still won fuck all, and if we get our act together, he will continue to win fuck all. Don't get me wrong, he has won the title these last two years in December. So, fair play, but as we all know, apart from Scotland that means nothing.

We started to look like ourselves yesterday. If we win next week at Ibrox then watch the roof slide off. If we fuck it up then it will be difficult, but still not impossible.

The only thing that's odds on, 8s it not odds on just yet. Imagine any other manager in a job where 2nd is last and been last the last 9 trophy's and people still say you've done a brilliant job?

Again, only in Scotland and only if he works for Rangers. I have been brutal about my team this season, and rightly so, but, if we build on a lot of excellent play yesterday, write us off, or give Slippy a high five too early, then the last two years of winning it in December, will end the same way. For it is written. Just there, by me.

Gerrard has won fuck all since he arrived. He has still won fuck all, and if we get our act together, he will continue to win fuck all. Don't get me wrong, he has won the title these last two years in December. So, fair play, but as we all know, apart from Scotland that means nothing.

We started to look like ourselves yesterday. If we win next week at Ibrox then watch the roof slide off. If we fuck it up then it will be difficult, but still not impossible.

The only thing that's odds on, 8s it not odds on just yet. Imagine any other manager in a job where 2nd is last and been last the last 9 trophy's and people still say you've done a brilliant job?

Again, only in Scotland and only if he works for Rangers. I have been brutal about my team this season, and rightly so, but, if we build on a lot of excellent play yesterday, write us off, or give Slippy a high five too early, then the last two years of winning it in December, will end the same way. For it is written. Just there, by me.
Slippy G is used to that sort of thing, as Littlewoods won the Premier League in April 2014.

Unfortunately for them, they slipped up.

When you need to build a full new squad, let alone a new team, and the team were getting beat from the likes of Progres in Europe, then you understand the context behind it.

Or, perhaps he's just doing well with a club that's 8 years old as your fans constantly tell us.

I watched a bit of the 2nd half yesterday, you done OK vs the 2nd bottom team with easily the worst defensive record in the league. You laboured to a win vs the bottom team in the league last week. Well done, corner turned. ;-)

Hope you had a good Xmas.

Reactions: ob
When you need to build a full new squad, let alone a new team, and the team were getting beat from the likes of Progres in Europe, then you understand the context behind it.

Or, perhaps he's just doing well with a club that's 8 years old as your fans constantly
If you're second you are last. Who else woukd have got away with winning nothing? As for the club, it's a matter of fact you went bust and rd applied to join the league. You were NEVER demoted, as some like ro pretend. You died, were reborn and had to apply to jo8n the league. Pay off the £142m you owe and you can be the same club. King said he wanted to do that a while back. As for our fans stating facts? Because you don't like the facts, doesn't mean they aren't.

If you're second you are last. Who else woukd have got away with winning nothing? As for the club, it's a matter of fact you went bust and rd applied to join the league. You were NEVER demoted, as some like ro pretend. You died, were reborn and had to apply to jo8n the league. Pay off the £142m you owe and you can be the same club. King said he wanted to do that a while back. As for our fans stating facts? Because you don't like the facts, doesn't mean they aren't.

Facts in your opinion. UEFA recognise us as the same club, Scottish Authorities recognise us as the same club, the £140M was grossly exaggerated as we are still finding out to this day, think the latest is down to £50M & that's still being disputed.

He got away with winning nothing as we were improving season on season, & compared to where we were it was chalk & cheese. And considering we are 16 points clear & in the knockout stages of Europa League again, the decision to stick with Slippy seems vindicated so far.

Maybe you should show some loyalty to your managers?

Last edited:
Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.