Rangers Thread - 2021/22

I honestly can’t see there being any trouble in Seville between Rangers and Frankfurt fans. The Frankfurt Ultras look like a friendly lot.

02867380-19-D3-4-BAA-ACA9-F5-EEF7-FEC604.jpg

158-D9279-D7-E8-4-F46-89-A0-DCFD52-E5-E877.jpg

Having been to Seville, which is a wonderful city, it’s city centre is very compact, and the stadium is walkable.

It’s going to be Mayhem, with a capital M, sadly.
Right Said Fred on the march

I do favour Rangers over Celtic and enjoy joining in with the baiting of MP when he's on his rants but you're flogging a dead horse here.

A football club whose fan base attends parades every year called the orange walks - which celebrate a battle 350 years ago, who have an ongoing battle with sectarianism amongst the same fan base - but you think using the colour orange for an away kit is a pure coincidence?
A lot of Celtic fans support the IRA. Came to the Old Firm semi final a few weeks ago under a ‘ flag of war’ to commemorate the Easter rising of 1916 and the Tartan Army commemorate a battle that took place seven hundred years ago, but according to you, it’s only big bad Rangers fans that are the problem ?
And by the way, there are fans of numerous football clubs in the central belt who attend Orange walks.

Last edited:
who'd of thought a choice of colour would drive a group of people potty.

Almost as bad as writing to the Mayor of a certain Spanish town to get places shut down.
There’s people today calling for Elgin City to be closed down because they’re showing the Europa cup final in their own clubhouse.
Rangers live rent free in these peoples heads lol…..

A lot of Celtic fans support the IRA. Came to the Old Firm semi final a few weeks ago under a ‘ flag of war’ to commemorate the Easter rising of 1916 and the Tartan Army commemorate a battle that took place seven hundred years ago, but according to you, it’s only big bad Rangers fans that are the problem ?
And by the way, there are fans of numerous football clubs in the central belt who attend Orange walks.
Where did I say only Rangers are the problem you thundercunt?

I’ve heard Celtic fans at the Etihad singing IRA songs. Not all supporters are the same but the fucking idiots at both Celtic and Rangers are as bad as each other.

How Pedro, Can I get 3 fried eggs, 2 Lorne sausage, 2 link sausage, bacon , black pudding, white pudding, beans, mushrooms, tattie scones, white toast, fried slice, fried tomato and fried Haggis.
E8E066FE-35DC-44C5-A722-FC1354A49D4E.jpeg
anything else señor? Aye, another diet irn bru

I know it's not the same as the Orange Lodge, but it always seems to me as if 1 half is allowed to embrace and celebrate its Catholic heritage, while the other half has to almost play down & apologise for its Protestant heritage.

Not that either have much to do with modern football.

I know it's not the same as the Orange Lodge, but it always seems to me as if 1 half is allowed to embrace and celebrate its Catholic heritage, while the other half has to almost play down & apologise for its Protestant heritage.

Not that either have much to do with modern football.
Yep. Shouldn’t have anything to do with football, but it’s always the one same club who gets hauled up for it while the other lot get off scot free all the time.

Where did I say only Rangers are the problem you thundercunt?

I’ve heard Celtic fans at the Etihad singing IRA songs. Not all supporters are the same but the fucking idiots at both Celtic and Rangers are as bad as each other.
There’s no difference one set of football fans celebrating a battle three hundred years ago and another set of football fans celebrating a battle seven hundred years ago. Absolutely none.
So calm it down to a riot before you have a thrombosis, mate.

There’s no difference one set of football fans celebrating a battle three hundred years ago and another set of football fans celebrating a battle seven hundred years ago. Absolutely none.
So calm it down to a riot before you have a thrombosis, mate.
Oh my days. What part of “as bad as each other” are you struggling with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.