Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Couple of arrests already apparently.

This is sad, and actually quite sinister. How desperate they are for fans to get in trouble.

Don't think folk need to make up stories anyway, we've enough idiots that means folk don't have to start fake Twitter accounts to make up stories!

Last edited:
This is sad, and actually quite sinister. How desperate they are for fans to get in trouble.

Don't think folk need to make up stories anyway, we've enough idiots that means folk don't have to start fake Twitter accounts to make up stories!

We'll be seeing a lot of this nonsense in the next few days. Even that Scottish Nationalist ' newspaper ' was today claiming that Rangers flew out to Seville in Boris Johnson's Union Jack plane. Well if that's true they must have swopped planes mid flight as that wasn't the one they left in.

I was down there and never saw any bother and only found out about it the next day. Watched the game in the Printworks and the walk back to Piccadilly was all rather eerie and quiet after all the noise and colour of the day. One thing that struck me was the huge number of Southern English accents on the streets. There was definitely local hooligans involved who took the opportunity to indulge in violence. There's one video of a guy in a green hoodie running amok and I can quite categorically state no Rangers fan would be dressed in such attire. And before you all go thrashing on your keyboards there was definitely Rangers fans from the West of Scotland involved as well given the accents you could hear on some of these videos.
But by and large it was a great occasion given that the number of supporters in the city centre was around 200,000, but of course the Scottish media were all over it and they already have their headlines written for Thursday, even if there is no trouble.
Hahahahah fucking hell
“IT WAS CHELSEA FANS”
Hahahahhaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.