Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Fear for the final today. Wednesday would have drained us mentally & physically, fly home Thursday, Jimmy Bells funeral yesterday, its a very tough ask of the players to be in the same condition as the Hearts lads.

I won't be going in on the manager or players if we lose today, thats for sure.

Reactions: ob
Absolutely class act.

It was a very close game, and a tough slog for both teams playing in very high temperatures for 120 minutes at a good solid intensity.

I do t have any regrets. To a man we were fantastic and you can't look at the what if's or buts.

We hammered some really big teams. With a budget to match larger teams I honestly think Rangers and Celtic would be right up there.
I was in the stadium with us and standing up was a fucking struggle. Unreal heat, and you are right about resources. Ange spent some money this year but it wouldn’t buy you an eyebrow down south.

Well done to the rangers fans, I believe not 1 arrest in 100,000 fans, quite some achievement if true especially by the amount of beer being consumed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.