Rangers Thread - 2021/22

They went all in and some. Dangerous game thinking the CL will save the day. Hype can easily be believed and if you have a press who are predominantly fans of the club, and keep exaggerating how good they are then trouble at Mill is always a problem likely to rear its head. Against Malmo, it was 35 minutes all guns blazing, but that bit of class to find a defence splitting pass isnt there. The last ten minutes of the first half Malmo stsrted to show their teeth. They got a man sent off and everybody, apart from Malmo thought, this is it gift wrapped. Second half Malmo went up a gear and Rangers lack of creativity meant they never looked like scoring. For years we have fucked up the CL because we never had a defence worth a single fuck. We still havent got one, but we will, hopefully recruit at least three other defenders. Rangers need a Turnbull, McGreggor or Christie who can make those passes. We need defenders who can stop losing stupid goals. Until we sort out these problems, both of us will continue to get handed our arse in europe even against teams who have even less resources than us. And against the best teams its watching from behind d the couch.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with thier debt and balancing the books. Their support will demand they spend and if they do, the whole fucking Mill could collapse again. Gerrard admitted players may need to be sold. And its guts like Morelos, Kent, Tavenier, young Patterson, who is a class act, that would bring in the most. My big pal is looking worried. The tragedy for the ****, is he hasn't any hair to pull out. Double whammy for the baldy bawbag. I will be with him throughout though, offering support and love on an hourly basis. He sent me a rext when Ange was appointed, it simply said. The gift that just keeps giving. I think I might be using that sooner rather than later back at him. Lets fucking hope so.
shows how far Scottish football is in the toilet that Malmo beat them comfortably, a side that wouldn't throw a punch in the group stages.

Respect to Rangers for dealing with they pricks on that bus so swiftly and decisively. The overwhelming number of Gers fans are totally fucked off with them, as are all my mates. We both have a section of utter fucking retards who follow our teams and most realise that we could do without them. Well done Rangers board and the Gers fans who are fucked off with it all. Getting tarred with the same brush is wrong and unfair, but a couple of cunts can have everybody thinking we are all the same. We aren't and any read of any rangers forum lets you know how the overwhelming majority felt, and it wasn't happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.