Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Quick Google, 1 of the first articles.

If i really bothered to look, I could try & find video's & pics I seen at the time with more songs, with FTQ flags, fighting, exposing themselves to families, a well known asian Rangers fan who was down to support Scotland being assaulted by a fellow Scotland fan for being Loyalist scum, that's off the top of my head.

Rangers fans were quite rightly in some cases condemned for George Square. Don't think I seen the same condemnation from the likes of Sturgeon, Yusuf, Sweeney, Harvie, Aitken etc about the scenes & aftermath of Leicester Square.
None in the ground though.
To be fair the Scottish fans helped to clean the square next morning.
Now I'm no fan of the tartan army but to compare their behaviour to the Rangers fans is laughable.

None in the ground though.
To be fair the Scottish fans helped to clean the square next morning.
Now I'm no fan of the tartan army but to compare their behaviour to the Rangers fans is laughable.
True, Scotland fans are far far worse

Yes, but considering it always ends up a 2 horse race, the 6 points in front of Celtic is the only significant 1.
Perhaps, but neither side is setting the heather alight this year. Had Cummings converted Dundee’s penalty yesterday, the gap would be narrower.

Perhaps, but neither side is setting the heather alight this year. Had Cummings converted Dundee’s penalty yesterday, the gap would be narrower.

Oh, we've been worryingly poor, not looked anywhere near as good as last season yet. It's like we need something to really kickstart us, I was hoping it would have been the Old Firm game but not yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.