Rangers Thread - 2021/22

They cut you open about ten times. And made an absolute **** of every chance. We won't when we cut you open.. your defence is fucking woeful. But well done 8n getting by a team who couldnt score in Airdrie.

It's hard watching MP, these European nights aren't for everyone, when was the last time you won a knockout stage tie again? ;-)

It's hard watching MP, these European nights aren't for everyone, when was the last time you won a knockout stage tie again? ;-)
When I left Primary School.

I am hoping that will change as Ange moves us forward. One thing though, we got 9 and points and went out of our group and you got 8 and qualified. But, you have to balance where we are to that shambles we created for ourselves. Top of the league, in the semi of the cup with one in the bag. Not even in my half cut, insane rantings, did I think we would be where we are. The prize is the league. The treble would be amazing, but the league is the goal.

Would you usually think Dortmund could win the Europa League?
Ahead of Celtic and Rangers, yes, I would usually think so. And yes, I'm aware that Rangers knocked them out. I still don't think that Rangers will win the competition. But feel free to say "I told you so" in a couple of months if they do manage to win it.

Ahead of Celtic and Rangers, yes, I would usually think so. And yes, I'm aware that Rangers knocked them out. I still don't think that Rangers will win the competition. But feel free to say "I told you so" in a couple of months if they do manage to win it.
I don’t think they’ll win it but a win against Braga is possible. Then it’s the semi final. Say they get RB Leipzig who are below Dortmund in the league. They could win that.

A final against Barcelona would be tough but over 90 minutes, they could defend for their lives.

Again - I don’t think they will win it but it’s not impossible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.