Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Wow indeed. When they play shite everyone sits and waits for the Penalty to Rangers. Yesterdays was absolutely shocking. Im surprised Madden didn't take it himself.
That penalty, the first penalty at Aberdeen, and the Ross County sending off. Just a typical weekend of dreadful Scottish refereeing.

That penalty, the first penalty at Aberdeen, and the Ross County sending off. Just a typical weekend of dreadful Scottish refereeing.
That Ross county challenge was a sending off. He could have crippled him. He had an earlier booking level challenge but the sevco fan in black let it go along with two handball penalties. Rangers get a fucking disgrace of a penakty and the rangers fans on Sky actually wanted the Dundee player sent off. Morelos fouled him. Gats a penalty. You could make it up. Thats Scotlands refs. More season tickets among them than a suppirters bus from Larkhall. I dont have an ussue with them supporting Rangers but they cheat. And have been forever.

That Ross county challenge was a sending off. He could have crippled him. He had an earlier booking level challenge but the sevco fan in black let it go along with two handball penalties. Rangers get a fucking disgrace of a penakty and the rangers fans on Sky actually wanted the Dundee player sent off. Morelos fouled him. Gats a penalty. You could make it up. Thats Scotlands refs. More season tickets among them than a suppirters bus from Larkhall. I dont have an ussue with them supporting Rangers but they cheat. And have been forever.
A strong challenge but not a red card for me. It was a poor touch by the Celtic player and the County player won the ball cleanly; the referee was also in a poor position to judge with players between him and the tackle. If there were VAR in Scotland, I think all three of the decisions could have been overturned. Then again...

A strong challenge but not a red card for me. It was a poor touch by the Celtic player and the County player won the ball cleanly; the referee was also in a poor position to judge with players between him and the tackle. If there were VAR in Scotland, I think all three of the decisions could have been overturned. Then again...
He had to go off. He won the ball and followed through. Thats not allowed.

Then it’s a good job Scott Brown is nearing retirement.
Hes retired. And what the fuck does he have to do with anything, apart from showing you divert whan called out on your clear lack of knowledge about tackling? Getting the ball first isn't a get out of jail card.

There is hardly a murmor about the penalty in the Rangers loving press. They had refs in Talking about Hatates tackle, and the corner, but this blatant fucking cheating they go quiet. It was soft they say.

It wasnt soft you bastards, it was balls out fucking cheating.. Nothing to see though. Probably Scott Browns fault.

Considering how mixed society is in general now, with improvements in race, gender, religion, equality etc it fascinates me that somehow has bypassed Scottish refs apparently where according to MP & his fellow fans everyone of them seem to be a Rangers season ticket holding Mason who is also in the Orange Lodge.

Especially when the current governing bodies certainly have no great love for Rangers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.