Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Can't complain about the 2nd half. Sometimes you get the rub of the green, other times you dont, today was just 1 of those days the ball wouldn't fall to us in the box on a shit pitch and shit conditions.

Difference between your all conquering team and ours just now is that you are getting late, last minute winners and we aren't. Apart from that both teams look pretty nervous and its only going to get worse as the season goes on.
VAR and a European ref & Rangers win that 4-1. Played very well, but sometimes that isn’t enough. Lady Luck is definitely smiling on the smellies since the break.

Is Ibrox a good surface now.
Can see Ramsay injured all the time.

Better than it was anyway. We installed 1 of those hybrid pitches in the summer, although the ground staff would have liked more time to bed it in instead of taking the Real Madrid & Arsenal pre season friendlies.

It's held up ok mind you, this was it last time out vs Hibs. It will have had over 2 weeks rest before the Dortmund game on Thursday, but then the shit weather will have cancelled that out.

VAR and a European ref & Rangers win that 4-1. Played very well, but sometimes that isn’t enough. Lady Luck is definitely smiling on the smellies since the break.
You were fucking shit. Missed chance after chance and Jack should have been red carded. Face it, you bottle it when you need a late goal. Thats your issue, not the refs. Although you coukd have done with this **** we had. One of your own. Did his job denying us a stonewaller. But we keep going and score. Thats your achilles, us.

You were fucking shit. Missed chance after chance and Jack should have been red carded. Face it, you bottle it when you need a late goal. Thats your issue, not the refs. Although you coukd have done with this **** we had. One of your own. Did his job denying us a stonewaller. But we keep going and score. Thats your achilles, us.

You know we actually don't own stars? There's plenty have tattoos containing stars that have nothing to do with us lol?

You know we actually don't own stars? There's plenty have tattoos containing stars that have nothing to do with us lol?
Yes I know you dont have stars, I watch you quite a bit ;) , but i have seen that tattoo adorning many a Gers arm. It's a Gers tattoo. We both know it.

Yes I know you dont have stars, I watch you quite a bit ;) , but i have seen that tattoo adorning many a Gers arm. It's a Gers tattoo. We both know it.

If you can show me a pic of 5 stars on his arm I might be inclined to believe you, but you can't show me a pic of 1 and a half stars & categorically say its a Rangers tattoo and he's a Rangers fan from that pic ya madman. :-)

My mates got 3 stars on his arm for each of his kids for instance.

If you can show me a pic of 5 stars on his arm I might be inclined to believe you, but you can't show me a pic of 1 and a half stars & categorically say its a Rangers tattoo and he's a Rangers fan from that pic ya madman. :-)

My mates got 3 stars on his arm for each of his kids for instance.
3 stars tattooed on him you say? Of course he's going to say they're for each of his children. They quite obviously aren't though are they? Is it just a coincidence that Rangers scored 3 times when they won the league at Parkhead in 1999? And we're expected to believe this "star for each child" nonsense? Your mate is clearly an orange bam and for you to claim anything different is plain ridiculous.

Better than it was anyway. We installed 1 of those hybrid pitches in the summer, although the ground staff would have liked more time to bed it in instead of taking the Real Madrid & Arsenal pre season friendlies.

It's held up ok mind you, this was it last time out vs Hibs. It will have had over 2 weeks rest before the Dortmund game on Thursday, but then the shit weather will have cancelled that out.

The bad weather won’t hurt the surface if it’s not played on during bad weather, especially if it drains well.

Watching the Dortmund game. Bellingham is some footballer for an 18 year old! Rangers need to get in behind Hummels, he’s slow as fuck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.