Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's a football post, debate away.

We've signed a mixture of players so far, Souttar, Lawrence & Colak are experienced, and Matondo although only has played nearly a dozen times for Wales. All permanent signings so far.

The other guys like Lovelace and the such are B Team signings for the future.
A lot could be riding on Souttar not getting injured.

Who do you think will move on this window?

Good question & difficult to answer. I'd say players with big question marks are

Helander, Katic, Simpson, Kamara, Middleton, Roofe, Kent & Morelos.

As well as the new signings there's a couple of youngsters I'd like to see a bit more of next season, Leon King, Charlie McCann & Alex Lowry.
A lot could be riding on Souttar not getting injured.

He basically replaces Balogun in the squad. Goldson will be the main man, and whoever stays and is fit and in form out of Souttar, Helander & Katic will partner him.

That's assuming Big Bassey gets moved back to left back, he might have played his way into the Centre Back position end of season.

Good question & difficult to answer. I'd say players with big question marks are

Helander, Katic, Simpson, Kamara, Middleton, Roofe, Kent & Morelos.

As well as the new signings there's a couple of youngsters I'd like to see a bit more of next season, Leon King, Charlie McCann & Alex Lowry.

He basically replaces Balogun in the squad. Goldson will be the main man, and whoever stays and is fit and in form out of Souttar, Helander & Katic will partner him.

That's assuming Big Bassey gets moved back to left back, he might have played his way into the Centre Back position end of season.
You could get a few bob from a few of them. It will come down to how much of that you spend to replace them. Ange has shown you don’t need to spend a lot for good players. O’Reilly, Hatate, Gucci, Maeda and Gio all for under £10m. Barny £3m looks good too. If you lose Morelos and Kent that needs sorting. Need to wait to see how Colic gets on. Kent is as Ally said lightweight, turns up when he feels like it. Morelos goals will be a miss and the wee **** is a threat. I will be keeping an eye out for who you bring in. Know thy enemy and all that.

You could get a few bob from a few of them. It will come down to how much of that you spend to replace them. Ange has shown you don’t need to spend a lot for good players. O’Reilly, Hatate, Gucci, Maeda and Gio all for under £10m. Barny £3m looks good too. If you lose Morelos and Kent that needs sorting. Need to wait to see how Colic gets on. Kent is as Ally said lightweight, turns up when he feels like it. Morelos goals will be a miss and the wee **** is a threat. I will be keeping an eye out for who you bring in. Know thy enemy and all that.

Missed this news this morning.

On the vodka on the train I was on at 7.45. I like a beer at the match but on the top shelfers 8 hours before KO can only end one way.

Some probably won't even go to the match. A couple of my mates left an hour or so ago on a supporters bus and they are dressed for a day / night out, & they look like they are on the spirits and mixers in juice bottles already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.