Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not getting into a debate on child abuse ffs. I merely mentioned it as a reason they maybe keeping money in the company.

As for Rangers it was two minor incidents that were investigated by Club at time and appropriate action was taken. Pretty sickening to try and compare the two TBH.

Insurance companies tend not to pay out when clients knowingly allowed criminality to happen

Unlike others I don’t won’t to win anything other than on the playing field and I believe we are heading in the right direction.

Barkas was a strange one. Paid a relatively large fee for him as well. He was truly awful.

Will Celtic replace Hart? Watched some podcasts (mostly open goal) and they singled him out as the weak link at the back. CCV for me is the only defender who is irreplaceable.

Middle to front Celtic look strong enough first XI but could maybe strengthen their options
Fair enough. But proving people knew and did nothing is a hope only some of your mob hang on, but it’s going to be difficult to prove that. I have no problem anyone affected getting comp, even if we have to pay it. And you investigating anything I have as much faith as the cops investigating themselves. But, let’s move on.

Barkas was £5m and wages down the drain. We will lose a couple of players, will get a good price for them, but it’s replacing them. Young Oden looks good and I’m sure we have already identified players to come in, all depends if Rogers agreed, but Ange has been great regarding recruitment, so hopefully what we have identified he likes too.

Just heard Rogers deal is done. He will have got assurances Lawell will be making the ducking tea and won’t be allowed anywhere near anything regarding the team.

As I said before, gutted to lose our big Aussie bastard, but, that’s fitba up here. The best move on, especially our foreign lads. Goes for managers too.

I am now really looking forward to the new season and keeping your mob under the cosh.

One thing I will guarantee, is you won’t be looking for a new manager because someone stole yours. You will need one after your latest revolution turns out like the previous six, all bluster and bullshit.

I could be wrong, but I’m putting a score on him being chased before Christmas. They said that of Ange, but Beale is no Ange.

Fair enough. But proving people knew and did nothing is a hope only some of your mob hang on, but it’s going to be difficult to prove that. I have no problem anyone affected getting comp, even if we have to pay it. And you investigating anything I have as much faith as the cops investigating themselves. But, let’s move on.

Barkas was £5m and wages down the drain. We will lose a couple of players, will get a good price for them, but it’s replacing them. Young Oden looks good and I’m sure we have already identified players to come in, all depends if Rogers agreed, but Ange has been great regarding recruitment, so hopefully what we have identified he likes too.

Just heard Rogers deal is done. He will have got assurances Lawell will be making the ducking tea and won’t be allowed anywhere near anything regarding the team.

As I said before, gutted to lose our big Aussie bastard, but, that’s fitba up here. The best move on, especially our foreign lads. Goes for managers too.

I am now really looking forward to the new season and keeping your mob under the cosh.

One thing I will guarantee, is you won’t be looking for a new manager because someone stole yours. You will need one after your latest revolution turns out like the previous six, all bluster and bullshit.

I could be wrong, but I’m putting a score on him being chased before Christmas. They said that of Ange, but Beale is no Ange.
Beale has already been offered a reasonably decent job at Wolves. He said no but when the Famous came knocking he jumped at the chance lol

I’ve said I’m no fan of Beale. I was one of the very small minority that wanted to keep GvB. I wanted him given the chance to see what his team could do when they were fit and the wasters were out the door (Morelos, Kent, Kamara)

Sam Lammers signs for £3.5 million

Scored 21 goals in 4 years. Not exactly inspiring numbers for a forward player but if he’s to replace Kent then that’ll be about right!!

Beale has already been offered a reasonably decent job at Wolves. He said no but when the Famous came knocking he jumped at the chance lol

I’ve said I’m no fan of Beale. I was one of the very small minority that wanted to keep GvB. I wanted him given the chance to see what his team could do when they were fit and the wasters were out the door (Morelos, Kent, Kamara)
Wee Bazza today saying he and Rangers will be keen to go toe to toe with Rogers. Somehow I think he wishes it was someone else on our list.

If teams won trophy’s on bravado, you lot would be the best team ever in the world. Madrid weans would be running around in Gers tops. :)

Wee Bazza today saying he and Rangers will be keen to go toe to toe with Rogers. Somehow I think he wishes it was someone else on our list.

If teams won trophy’s on bravado, you lot would be the best team ever in the world. Madrid weans would be running around in Gers tops. :)
Time will tell…

Why would you not be keen to go toe to toe with them, why would you start the season dreading coming up against your rivals, not believing you can compete with them, you might as well just not turn up if that's not the case.

It's not like Rodgers is coming to Celtic on a high, he's coming of a sacking in which his Leicester team that really should be top 8 has been relegated, and he played a massive part in that.

I'm not underestimating Rodgers or Celtic, he's a good manager and Celtic are of course treble winners, but no-one should be scared of them, and it should be challenge that should be embraced.

Why would you not be keen to go toe to toe with them, why would you start the season dreading coming up against your rivals, not believing you can compete with them, you might as well just not turn up if that's not the case.

It's not like Rodgers is coming to Celtic on a high, he's coming of a sacking in which his Leicester team that really should be top 8 has been relegated, and he played a massive part in that.

I'm not underestimating Rodgers or Celtic, he's a good manager and Celtic are of course treble winners, but no-one should be scared of them, and it should be challenge that should be embraced.
Embrace away. Are you confident Beale can beat us?

Embrace away. Are you confident Beale can beat us?
No one else has a chance though up here.
A new start so I understand why the Rangers fans are looking forward to the new season.
Just hope the rest of the teams put in better results against the old firm and at least make it an interesting season at least.
Who knows if Celtic make a poor start your fanbase will turn on Rodgers if he gets the gig and make life uncomfortable for the board.
I think if I was a Celtic fan I would want somebody else as a manager.No idea who but take a chance on somebody with the same credentials as Ange,build a good side and move on to a bigger league.
Agree with the No8.I think they got rid of GVB too early.
Beale wait and see but if they start poorly he will be ofski and I have no idea where Rangers go from there.
The Champions League Campaign could be another horror show from Celtic.
Some great teams seeded 1 and 2 and if they do not get a decent 3rd seeded team there could well be no wins again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.