Rangers Thread - 2023/24

They’re not fucking about.

Attachments

• e1d95ece-87b4-4767-a754-42a77e7005e5.jpeg
    e1d95ece-87b4-4767-a754-42a77e7005e5.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 62
Hall of Fame Legend. I’m disappointed I won’t hear him say how disappointed he is anymore.

Attachments

• ab0397f8-d25e-4f67-a3af-1a6ad99a7591.jpeg
    ab0397f8-d25e-4f67-a3af-1a6ad99a7591.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 35
Well, in between losing the plot at my teams board of wankers, I decided to watch our old friends from across the river. I may be in the throes of angst but by fuck did the Gers lift my spirits.

They got hammered by two youth teams, one each half. Rangers, if anything are even worse than they were last season, and let’s face it, they were shit then. Only a terrible just over half a season from us, let them delude themselves the league was theirs. I doubt any will be saying, can you see us now? This season.

So, thank you all involved for putting a snigger back in my repotior.

If anybody bumps into No8, or Gunnerger, just smile and offer them a cup of tea. Maybe two.

Oh, and we will get beat by City and Chelsea in the US, probably the Yanks too. Our only hope, that unlike Rangers, we string three passes together. We have a keeper, that’s it. Season starts in two weeks. We have one of 8 needed recruited.

Well, in between losing the plot at my teams board of wankers, I decided to watch our old friends from across the river. I may be in the throes of angst but by fuck did the Gers lift my spirits.

They got hammered by two youth teams, one each half. Rangers, if anything are even worse than they were last season, and let’s face it, they were shit then. Only a terrible just over half a season from us, let them delude themselves the league was theirs. I doubt any will be saying, can you see us now? This season.

So, thank you all involved for putting a snigger back in my repotior.

If anybody bumps into No8, or Gunnerger, just smile and offer them a cup of tea. Maybe two.

Oh, and we will get beat by City and Chelsea in the US, probably the Yanks too. Our only hope, that unlike Rangers, we string three passes together. We have a keeper, that’s it. Season starts in two weeks. We have one of 8 needed recruited.
Another season of gloating about being slightly less shit than your rivals lies head for you then!!

Another season of gloating about being slightly less shit than your rivals lies head for you then!!
You better fucking believe it. What a time to be alive.

Oh, and a lot less shit, hopefully soon to be even less if our board of shitebags bring in players we need to move up to the heady heights of not bad. Hallelujah

Thanks for asking.

You better fucking believe it. What a time to be alive.

Oh, and a lot less shit, hopefully soon to be even less if our board of shitebags bring in players we need to move up to the heady heights of not bad. Hallelujah

Thanks for asking.
Still enjoying yourself I see…..

Still enjoying yourself I see…..
Big man I am not at all. I’m totally pissed off with the abject incompetence of our board of shitebags, to get anything done. So, rather than being able to fully enjoy the shit you’re going through, with your useless cunts, I’m not able to at all really, my focus is on our pricks.

Not surprised at all though, expected it. Starting this season actually fucking weaker and especially if they take the gold, which they will, for big Matt, I think at this stage odds on.

I told you our board where your greatest hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.