Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Don Robertson has done 5 Rangers games at Ibrox when it takes cheating to beat us (Aberdeen game aside)

Don Robertson in same time has done no Celtic games at Parkhead where they need no help BUT 5 Celtic away games where they do!

I’m sure that’s only a coincidence….. aye right!

We don’t think referees are against us. We know for an absolute fact Collum, Clancy and Robertson are against us. It’s not exactly a secret where their loyalties lie.

Big test for the new Rangers manager tonight in Prague. Last manager in his wisdom dropped Ridvan from the squad and now Barisic is injured, Sterling is injured leaving Rangers with no left back to play! Even with him gone he’s still holding us back.

Hopefully no trouble tonight but against these racist bastards I’m afraid I can’t see this match going incident free! A Czech journalist was saying that Rangers are universally hated in the Czech Republic after our players were racially abused! He described our support as political correctness gone mad!

Would bite your hand off for a draw right now which possibly shows I give us little chance away to any reasonable European team

Big test for the new Rangers manager tonight in Prague. Last manager in his wisdom dropped Ridvan from the squad and now Barisic is injured, Sterling is injured leaving Rangers with no left back to play! Even with him gone he’s still holding us back.

Hopefully no trouble tonight but against these racist bastards I’m afraid I can’t see this match going incident free! A Czech journalist was saying that Rangers are universally hated in the Czech Republic after our players were racially abused! He described our support as political correctness gone mad!

Would bite your hand off for a draw right now which possibly shows I give us little chance away to any reasonable European team
Looking forward to this. Hopefully Rangers will show up and show their new boss they want to play for him.

Sparta played 12 in league. Won 10 , Drawn 2 and lost none

Rangers 7 youngsters on the bench

Rangers playing three at the back for the first time

Good point, but watching us and you in both games, the gulf in class is stark. You can Belgian Polish a turd all day, but it’s still a shite.

One thing in your favour, this clowns choice of Lampost, never got the job. That would have been an early Christmas.

Good point, but watching us and you in both games, the gulf in class is stark. You can Belgian Polish a turd all day, but it’s still a shite.
Rangers ranked 29th in coefficient

Celtic ranked in the mid 50s in the coefficient

Yet Celtic dominate the domestic game. Hmmmm I wonder why

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.