Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Of course we are. Just as likely as you winning it. League, Cup and CL. Probably get shorter odds than your pile of shit team winning anything.

I will give you Butface, but TikTok Cockney Wanker? Be lucky to break £5m.
I seem to remember you saying we wouldn’t get anything near £5 million for Kamara and Sakala. How’d that workout ?

Rangers were 20/1 to win treble with Celtic still in league cup.

Celtic are about 1000/1 to win UCL

Don Fucking Robertson again!!!!!

Corrupt to the core!!!!!

3 out of 5 home games with this cheating bastard!!

Peter must be worried about our new management team so they bring in their go to man.

I seem to remember you saying we wouldn’t get anything near £5 million for Kamara and Sakala. How’d that workout ?

Rangers were 20/1 to win treble with Celtic still in league cup.

Celtic are about 1000/1 to win UCL
Undisclosed means you probably didn’t. As for 20/1 to do the treble shows you how much faith punters had in them pulling that off. You don’t have to worry though, now the greatest ever Belgian is in charge, you will probably be tipped by The Ranger to win the CL and you aren’t even in it.

1,000/1 to with CL is well within our grasp. :)

Undisclosed means you probably didn’t. As for 20/1 to do the treble shows you how much faith punters had in them pulling that off. You don’t have to worry though, now the greatest ever Belgian is in charge, you will probably be tipped by The Ranger to win the CL and you aren’t even in it.

1,000/1 to with CL is well within our grasp. :)
Undisclosed means it was £10 millionish

Double what you said we had no chance of achieving

Undisclosed means it was £10 millionish

Double what you said we had no chance of achieving
If Rangers got £10m they would have an open top bus through the city. £10mish my perfectly formed arse. You got £10m for Patterson and it was everywhere. It’s an undisclosed because they didn’t want to give your nutters another excuse to charge the directors box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.