Rangers thread 2024/25

Supposedly after the first international break.

I was told regardless of the building work Rangers will play group stage games at Ibrox

Supposedly after the first international break.

I was told regardless of the building work Rangers will play group stage games at Ibrox
Would you get a safety cert off the local council in that event? If there's building work still ongoing, I'm assuming that the capacity will be greatly reduced?

Would you get a safety cert off the local council in that event? If there's building work still ongoing, I'm assuming that the capacity will be greatly reduced?
Will use the three stands.

If we play first group game at Hampden we must play all group games there

How's the nerves, you lads? I'll take a peek at the game later on (probably channel hopping with the Sheff Utd vs Wrexham CC tie).
Can't really call it based on the first leg so it'll be a tense evening until the first goal goes in. Semi optimistic after seeing how we matched up against them last week so I'm backing us to edge thru. A bit nervous but I'm choosing to have faith in us to do what's needed tonight.

Can't really call it based on the first leg so it'll be a tense evening until the first goal goes in. Semi optimistic after seeing how we matched up against them last week so I'm backing us to edge thru. A bit nervous but I'm choosing to have faith in us to do what's needed tonight.
I’m just not confident regardless of the opposition. I don’t believe Kiev are a poor team. Poor teams don’t knock 9 past Partizan Belgrade!!

I am nervous but my expectations of this team are so low I’m not really expecting much tonight. If we do win there’s a little Morgan’s left from the weekend BBQ and I might pour myself one or two

Has to start Jefte ahead of Wright. Lawrence has to show much more. We can’t press as high as we did against Motherwell

I can see it finishing 2-2 and then it’s up for grabs

Looks like RB Salzburg for whoever wins this tie in final qualifier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.