Rangers thread 2024/25

2 1 mate got sent off for a tackle on ex Celtic player cant remember his name though , will they sell out against Kiev do you think ?
It was George McLuskey

Doubt it’ll sell out. Possibly 40-45000 at best. So many like myself are pissed off at the complete mismanagement of the club

That equaliser will have made a difference though and why I believe we ll get 40k+

How soon before Rangers return to Ibrox? It’s an achievable ambition to get there for a match but Hampden just doesn’t have the same appeal.

Ideally I’ll be up there when it’s not too dark and cold.
Supposed to be back for the end of September but I’ve heard it could be a lot later than that with Christmas being mentioned!!

Your best bet for a ticket is European game or either of the Cups. League games are sold out and your only chance is a seat subbed ticket. One of the lads next to me goes to Old firms, Euro nights and one or two other games and seat subs his ticket for all other fixtures. They are there if you’re willing to keep checking

It was George McLuskey

Doubt it’ll sell out. Possibly 40-45000 at best. So many like myself are pissed off at the complete mismanagement of the club

That equaliser will have made a difference though and why I believe we ll get 40k+

Thanks for getting back that's him George McCluskey ,been there regards mismanagement they really need to qualify for the champions league as the money for qualifying would be a massive help

Thanks for getting back that's him George McCluskey ,been there regards mismanagement they really need to qualify for the champions league as the money for qualifying would be a massive help
We ll struggle but obviously it would be great effort. Even getting through against Kiev earns Rangers £5 million xtra

Thanks guys.

It’s just one odd seat I need so I’m optimistic to squeeze in somewhere. Re-sale will be fine if every Premiership match is sold out.

Travel and accommodation are the last things I’ll book if tickets aren’t guaranteed.

Public sale tomorrow (Friday) at 10am for Kiev game

Think it will sell out, kiev fooked up.... Gers need a full ibrox to get them thru. Its better for the league up there that more make progress in European comp's. Good to see all Scots making impressions again.... Only great for the nation.

Think it will sell out, kiev fooked up.... Gers need a full ibrox to get them thru. Its better for the league up there that more make progress in European comp's. Good to see all Scots making impressions again.... Only great for the nation.
Kiev were shit. The only fucked up thing was I was led to believe they were good.

Kiev were shit. The only fucked up thing was I was led to believe they were good.
Such a Scottish trait. Our teams get a result and suddenly the opposition are shit.

Kiev only pumped the 9 past Partizan Belgrade in the previous round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.