Rangers thread 2024/25

Such a Scottish trait. Our teams get a result and suddenly the opposition are shit.

Kiev only pumped the 9 past Partizan Belgrade in the previous round
You trying to claim they weren’t shit? Because you drew? That’s worse.

Rangers play like they did today against Kiev and we can kiss goodbye to the guaranteed £5 million. Playing an unbelievable high line. When we were going forward we had our deepest player ten yards inside their half!!

Pröpper and Cerney look like excellent signings but Lawrence and Wright are just miles off it. In fairness it’s not lack of effort just lack of talent!

Hampden is as I remember it. A shithole that’s murder to get to and away from. I was stuck between that fucking drum and the Motherwell support. I’ve had better days at the football.

First win but an abject performance.

Fair play to Motherwell. They slowed the game down and spoiled it and hung in there until last 15 when they went for it. It just wasn’t to be for them

Rangers play like they did today against Kiev and we can kiss goodbye to the guaranteed £5 million. Playing an unbelievable high line. When we were going forward we had our deepest player ten yards inside their half!!

Pröpper and Cerney look like excellent signings but Lawrence and Wright are just miles off it. In fairness it’s not lack of effort just lack of talent!

Hampden is as I remember it. A shithole that’s murder to get to and away from. I was stuck between that fucking drum and the Motherwell support. I’ve had better days at the football.

First win but an abject performance.

Fair play to Motherwell. They slowed the game down and spoiled it and hung in there until last 15 when they went for it. It just wasn’t to be for them
The second leg this week, yeah?

The second leg this week, yeah?
Yes. Either Kiev had a real off night first leg, or Rangers are through. You have no idea how much, even writing that distressed me.

Rangers today showed how bad they must have been. But, as No 8 said, the goal is that £5m next round. Here’s hoping Kiev play a blinder. :)

I got a ticket for Tuesday no problem, but as others have asserted it's just not the same at Hampden Park

Ibrox is a fantastic atmospheric experience, and to be fair, so is Parkhead

I got a ticket for Tuesday no problem, but as others have asserted it's just not the same at Hampden Park

Ibrox is a fantastic atmospheric experience, and to be fair, so is Parkhead
Atmosphere was poor yesterday and I was next to UB07s and Motherwell support. Not sure I’ll bother going back until we are back at Ibrox. Seats are so far away from the pitch. Just an all round dreadful football stadium

Atmosphere was poor yesterday and I was next to UB07s and Motherwell support. Not sure I’ll bother going back until we are back at Ibrox. Seats are so far away from the pitch. Just an all round dreadful football stadium
Kind of want to go once just go experience it but need a home game to be moved to a Sunday otherwise we'll be back at Ibrox before I'll get chance to go. Any updates on a likely ibrox return yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.