Rangers thread 2024/25

Couldn't have grafted any harder to stay in the game after a disgrace of a red card. Still had some good moments even with 10 men. Gutted but tbh it's likely a blessing because this is a weaker squad than what last qualified for the champs lge and the pastings we took in that group, it was ugly. Europa more the level of this squad. Just shit from the money we'll miss out on as a result.

The fans are fking mental though sometimes my god. Berating lads that have run their bollocks off all night but now and again their touch deserting them and the reaction from the crowd sometimes...I'm not surprised Dessers bit back.

I thought they'd done the hard work last week. I assume this won't be good news for Scottish football, re the coefficient points.
I think the fuckwits at UEFA give the same points for victories in the Thursday Leagues as they do for the CL so it might be better for Scotland assuming Rangers drop to the Europa or Europa Conf.

Can they bring on a Scottish ref as sub? Seen to struggle on a level playing field.
Aye all those group stages we’ve reached and latter stage knockout games we’ve won

Won more than half the countries coefficient points

Fucking clown

I think the fuckwits at UEFA give the same points for victories in the Thursday Leagues as they do for the CL so it might be better for Scotland assuming Rangers drop to the Europa or Europa Conf.
Europa Group stages.

You’re correct as this could actually benefit the national coefficient as Europa / Conference is our level.

The blow is the huge financial blow to the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.