Rangers thread 2024/25

Ludicrous....

It's not even a foul, never mind a second yellow.

First yellow probably was , as was the Diomande one, but they had 3 or 4 at least equally as bad and not booked. It’s the inconsistency again

The second yellow for Jefte is just… ridiculous and he’s cleanly won the ball with a fantastic leap.

With 11v 11 there are no guarantees but we had a chance. As soon as we were down to 10 it was only a matter of time.

Need a jersey?

And a definite booking. He nearly decapitated the poor lad.and I’m sure he kneed him in the kidneys and tried to poke his eye out. Fucking animal.

As I said earlier, they were better technically and shouid have won. Rangers were devoid, just devoid.

That £5m. The transfer budget. Gone.

Having to play at Hampden.

Attachments

• 9935c03c-03eb-4757-8994-53859661aab1.jpeg
    9935c03c-03eb-4757-8994-53859661aab1.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 23
Oh dear. After all the fuss they made about getting away fans at these games….

IMG_3794.png

Oh dear. After all the fuss they made about getting away fans at these games….

View attachment 128286
There’s no fucking way we are giving you tickets whilst that heap of rubble is a heap of rubble. Your board cannit give a guarantee your midden will be ready, so obviously we told you to go fuck yourselves.

Nothing but chancing diverting, from the focus on them, bastards, with another boak inducing statement.

I hate our board, but by fuck I would have lovrd to take the call from Bennet and just laughed in the useless cunts ear.

How gullible are you lit? It’s a complete grass neck how they create a diversionary outrage and you just trot behind them.

And let’s not forget, it was shitebags on FF who had a thread for about a year calling for a ban on us because you couldn’t take us pissing all over you at your own ground.

Get a stadium and we will talk. Otherwise do one.

There’s no fucking way we are giving you tickets whilst that heap of rubble is a heap of rubble. Your board cannit give a guarantee your midden will be ready, so obviously we told you to go fuck yourselves.

Nothing but chancing diverting, from the focus on them, bastards, with another boak inducing statement.

I hate our board, but by fuck I would have lovrd to take the call from Bennet and just laughed in the useless cunts ear.

How gullible are you lit? It’s a complete grass neck how they create a diversionary outrage and you just trot behind them.

And let’s not forget, it was shitebags on FF who had a thread for about a year calling for a ban on us because you couldn’t take us pissing all over you at your own ground.

Get a stadium and we will talk. Otherwise do one.
It was Papasmurf on FF that started the campaign to ban you lot and I have said many times I am fully behind it. I’d go further and ban your directors and limit the coaching staff to the bare minimum. I want NONE of you in our stadium.

It was Papasmurf on FF that started the campaign to ban you lot and I have said many times I am fully behind it. I’d go further and ban your directors and limit the coaching staff to the bare minimum. I want NONE of you in our stadium.
We would still beat you.

Here’s more good news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.