Rangers thread 2024/25

Sam Lammers signs for Twente.

Vaclav Cerny in on loan.

Goldson signing for Aris Limassol

Jose Cifuentes signing for Aris Thessal….

Reports , that I don’t believe for a second, is we are getting €5 million for Cifuentes Bwahahaha
Maybe it’s Venezuelan dollars?

Looks like Rangers are making a Pröpper signing at long last. Someone to go straight into the first team to replace Goldson. Better late than never.

Still need plenty more in the door and a few off the wage bill.

Rangers will face Dynamo Kyiv in the third qualifying round for next season's Champions League. The Ukrainians beat Partizan Belgrade 9-3 on aggregate in the second qualifying round. What do our resident bears think of that prospect? Easy, or (as I do), difficult?

Rangers will face Dynamo Kyiv in the third qualifying round for next season's Champions League. The Ukrainians beat Partizan Belgrade 9-3 on aggregate in the second qualifying round. What do our resident bears think of that prospect? Easy, or (as I do), difficult?
Well tbh I'm imagining how much of a struggle we probably would have had with this current squad against Partizan...so that probably says a lot! But you never know I guess. Hopefully we'll stay in the tie going into the second leg then anything can happen I guess.

Looks like Rangers are making a Pröpper signing at long last. Someone to go straight into the first team to replace Goldson. Better late than never.

IMG_1165.jpeg

At least your bunch of arseholes actually sign people. Ours don’t.

Simply to appease the disgruntled support the day after they announced the Hampden ticket shambles!!
I was thinking this could be seen as bravado over financial probity. If you get handed your arse in the CL by the Ukrainians, which looks possible, then get beaten by us, his position may be untenable and then you would have another three years to pay him off.

Why didn’t they wait? If the support want him out, your board have cost you needless additional payoff. Didn’t he have a couple of years left?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.