Rangers thread 2024/25

Any news on when Ibrox is open for business again? I want a proper weekend up there for a first trip but can’t plan anything until it’s all sorted.

Any news on when Ibrox is open for business again? I want a proper weekend up there for a first trip but can’t plan anything until it’s all sorted.
It won’t be this side of the first International break. I reckon end of September at the very earliest

I m pretty sure Hibs at the end of September is pencilled in.

My seat at Hampden is the seat next to the away section (not my choice) and the segregation is nowhere near secure enough for a Rangers v Hibs game!

It won’t be this side of the first International break. I reckon end of September at the very earliest

My seat at Hampden is the seat next to the away section (not my choice) and the segregation is nowhere near secure enough for a Rangers v Hibs game!

I really like Rangers but put it off season after season.

A few years back I had a ticket but the trains were all over the place so I couldn’t go.

So what’s your story, sir? You follow City too?

even better smash the Hiv's :-D

I really like Rangers but put it off season after season.

A few years back I had a ticket but the trains were all over the place so I couldn’t go.

So what’s your story, sir? You follow City too?
Not sure I ‘follow’ City. My last game was the 3-2 defeat to Liverpool at Wembley in the FA cup semi final

My First game was Full Members Cup Final against Chelsea. That was an interesting game / day / battle lol

Pre Covid we were travelling down 3 or 4 times a season but as tickets got more difficult to get we travelled less and less.

Two or three of us have decided to make more effort this season. We ll see how we go. Great start to the season today.

Spurs game at Ibrox has old school soccer violence written all over it. The Aberdeen mob and Spurs mob have some kinda link and have often joined up when playing Rangers. This is too good an opportunity for the men child plastic hardmen to pass up.

As far as the rest of the draw goes we are winning next to nothing in that group. Just don’t want an embarrassment against the Rags

Spurs game at Ibrox has old school soccer violence written all over it. The Aberdeen mob and Spurs mob have some kinda link and have often joined up when playing Rangers. This is too good an opportunity for the men child plastic hardmen to pass up.

As far as the rest of the draw goes we are winning next to nothing in that group. Just don’t want an embarrassment against the Rags

Somehow managing it against them at Old Trafford would be one to drink in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.