Rangers v Celtic May 12th

Well, it’s not just City who have a game that gets the blood pressure to the, I could fucking pass out here, level.

Even though we have won the league, despite the Scouser riding north on a Blackpool donkey and stating, Let’s Go, which took over from, Going for 55 and other rousing calls to victory that had their hordes right up there with people who buy five magic beans as a sure thing.

Sunday has a significance, as all our games have, with our friends across the city. But even more this year, as a win for them will let them enjoy their summer, and I can’t abide that. So, we need to beat them to put them once again, back into their box.

So, I hope to be sitting on Sunday laughing like fuck. And, despite them going tonto in the overhyped sense, if we turn up we win. Just like City at Brighton.
Not going too well today fella. To be fair, you've been awful. Rangers haven't exactly been easy on the eye either, but they haven't had to be.

Not going too well today fella. To be fair, you've been awful. Rangers haven't exactly been easy on the eye either, but they haven't had to be.

That yesterday was a perfect example of what happens when your board fail to invest for two years. Our players are fucked. Burnt out. With nothing to come in to replace them. Continuous improvement is not a term our board have ever been familiar with. We played a second rate winger at left back because Tierney is injured. We played Lustig who has been finished for a year, because we didn’t replace him. We brought on Tolijan who is even worse, another shit signing from Rogers, thankfully on loan and we can get him to Fuck. Burke was beyond abysmal and again thankfully a loan we can excrete.

We played Johnson, a wee boy who will never make it if he doesn’t improve his core atrength. We were without Tierney, Forrest and Christie three of our best players, which didn’t help, but a lack of backup has seen us decline.

Our board of shitebag bastards better get their finger out.

Always good to see the green gobshites put in their place.

Not happened too often has it? At the end of the day, even though Sevco are now Glasgelona they won fuck all. Made no cup finals. They are in overhype as per. We had half a team out and those who did didn’t turn up. Wait until they win when we are at full strength and play well.

That will be a while, I have to thank them for helping out **** of a board see we cannot stand still though. The only silver lining to our shambolic performance.

Strange games.....50K+ crowds getting so worked up watching National league standard football.
Ofcourse it is. We got out our Europa league group with Salzburg and Leipzig, every English pub team could do that. If you’re going to slag, at least get some perspective for fuck sake.

I think it's all down hill now Rodgers left you.
34r32.jpg

I think it's all down hill now Rodgers left you.

Rogers bought 17 players. 13 of them haven’t played more than 50 minutes. He bought two of the worst defenders we have and loaned another right back who is a shitebag.

His tactics on Europe were woeful. He failed to sort our defence and his teeth were too white. It wasn’t his team. His players are sitting picking up wages and doing fuck all.

I always called his signings out on Celtic sites and was turned on by arse lickers who thought any criticism was sacrilege. I had fun going through the ****s when he left and suddenly he was all the bastards.

We will get by as long as we don’t appoint Lennon. All the talk of a big name coach is bollocks. We couldn’t afford them and they wouldn’t come even if we could.

It’s a source of eternal joy being a big club in a small league.

What a week to give up heroin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.