Rangers v Celtic May 12th

In 1995, just before the cup final we beat rangers ( rip ) 3-0 with Vata, McLaughlin O’Neil and Folconer in the team, they had just won 7 in a row while Celtic finished the league campaign in 4th, so put that into perspective

They’re celebrating for winning nothing n some Celtic fans moaning for losing a meaningless game while going for a 3rd treble in a row.... the worlds gone mad

In 1995, just before the cup final we beat rangers ( rip ) 3-0 with Vata, McLaughlin O’Neil and Folconer in the team, they had just won 7 in a row while Celtic finished the league campaign in 4th, so put that into perspective

They’re celebrating for winning nothing n some Celtic fans moaning for losing a meaningless game while going for a 3rd treble in a row.... the worlds gone mad

I’ve just read a little of Chris Sutton’s article in the Record on the same subject

In years gone by Gerard would have been sacked for finishing empty handed

Did it take you a week to come up with that shite.lol

Turning into a fucking Celtic forum this pmsl

"From Argyll so young....to Glasgow City they come"

I take all your points except it being meaningless. No game against them ever is. The two no shows at them are the most cowardly and abysmal I have ever seen. Even in the 90’s when we were utterly dire we fought.

Totally unnaceotable and a direct consequence of a board of shitebags failing yet again to strengthen when ahead. That’s why so many are angry. We stopped to allow them to close the gap. They would never topple us without our board standing still. They had better get their fucking finger out in the summer because we have regressed and that to me is a hanging offence.

I take all your points except it being meaningless. No game against them ever is. The two no shows at them are the most cowardly and abysmal I have ever seen. Even in the 90’s when we were utterly dire we fought.

Totally unnaceotable and a direct consequence of a board of shitebags failing yet again to strengthen when ahead. That’s why so many are angry. We stopped to allow them to close the gap. They would never topple us without our board standing still. They had better get their fucking finger out in the summer because we have regressed and that to me is a hanging offence.
So I assume Neil Lennon will not get the job then?

Would be interesting to see who Celtic go for. I doubt they get Benitez.

So I assume Neil Lennon will not get the job then?

Would be interesting to see who Celtic go for. I doubt they get Benitez.

There is more chance I would replace Pep than Rafa coming to us. Totally farcical. As for Lennon, most of us think appointing him would be a backward step. Rogers has left us with a cupboard full of his projects that not one has cut it.

Lenny has come in and we have staggered over the line. His team selection last Sunday and his tactics were totally bollocks.

We need a better manager. The problem is attracting one to come here. All the high profile managers mentioned, are used to make the bookies money.

It will be crunch time for our board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.