Rangers v Celtic.

Does anyone else get into a rage whenever they watch that steaming pile of horse manure, Samaras ? When I think that when we were skint someone thought he was worth an entire year's transfer budget it really gets to me. Not because Samaras is so bad, though he is, but because he was supposed to be the "most watched" target in City's history which begs the question who were the clowns that watched him ? I won't have closure on this until someone tells me that those bozos are long gone from the club !

From the US here, anyone know where I can see the goal from Edu?

After seeing the strikeforce the US will use against the Dutch this week, Edu may be our best offensive threat outside Donovan in the World Cup!!

Nevermind, just saw it. From some of the reactions, I thought it would be a 40 yard screamer!

LongsightM13 said:
Sickening. That ref has effectively decided the title. happens too often in these games to be a coincidence
??
I think seven points clear and a game in hand did that !

now ten points clear and a game in hand te he
follow follow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.