Rangers v Celtic.

Wreckless Alec said:
Crap. League 1 playoff standard !

Is it any wonder it's 'a crap league' when it's not awash with the riduculous sums of money that floats around in the Premiership? Listen, I was down for the Liverpool game last Sunday and it was hardly end to end, value for money football. Outwith watching City and a few games involving the top teams I wouldn't watch half the shite on offer from the likes of Bolton, Burnley, Wigan, Stoke, Wolves, Portsmouth, Hull, Sunderland........fuck, this list is endless!!!

law74 said:
Balti said:
Did some jocks beat some other jocks?

No apparently 11 British Presbyterians beat 11 Irish Roman Catholics, although why they were not a t church at 12:30 on the sabbath day, during Lent is a question i couldnt answer. ;-)

Hahaha! Post of the day my good man!

Lazerboyblue said:
Wreckless Alec said:

Is it any wonder it's 'a crap league' when it's not awash with the riduculous sums of money that floats around in the Premiership? Listen, I was down for the Liverpool game last Sunday and it was hardly end to end, value for money football. Outwith watching City and a few games involving the top teams I wouldn't watch half the shite on offer from the likes of Bolton, Burnley, Wigan, Stoke, Wolves, Portsmouth, Hull, Sunderland........fuck, this list is endless!!!

We don't ask you to watch our teams.

Lazerboyblue said:
Wreckless Alec said:

Still, something slight more difficult facing 19 different teams of a reasonable standard over the course of a league season than winning a league comprising 1 team of Championship standard and 10 others straight from the Vodkat North West Counties First Division.

Corky said:
Lazerboyblue said:

We don't ask you to watch our teams.

No need to be a cock about it Corky. Like quite a few people who've contributed to this thread, why post if you don't like the Old Firm?? I'm not sticking up for the Scottish League, merely pointing out that the Premier League is not the be all and end all. I've watched plenty of shit City games over the years and followed the club longer than a lot of the acne covered youths and johnny come lately's who're on here now.

You don't have to like it, but respect the fact Manchester City have followers from all round the U.K and beyond and that includes me!

celtic fans are exactly like the rags at home games, any tackle on their players is a penalty, every decision against them is an outrage.
they want everything their own way
once again another minutes silence disrupted by them and dont even start me on their fans wanting their pictures took with the pillar box that survived the manchester bombing on cross st during one of their love in visits to the swamp
even the rags are now pi$$ed off with them and trouble erupts at their games

chelseaaway84 said:
celtic fans are exactly like the rags at home games, any tackle on their players is a penalty, every decision against them is an outrage.
they want everything their own way
once again another minutes silence disrupted by them and dont even start me on their fans wanting their pictures took with the pillar box that survived the manchester bombing on cross st during one of their love in visits to the swamp
even the rags are now pi$$ed off with them and trouble erupts at their games

indeed. And Rangers fans really know how to behave themselves when they come to Manchester as well...

Both of the poisonous 'Old Firm' (Infirm?) clubs should be kept out of the Premiership at all costs.

Although wasn't there talk a few years ago of an Atlantic League comprising of twms from Scotland, Poitugal etc.
Having said that, following the terrible storms in Madeira last week, maybe Portugal has already suffered enough without inflicting plane loads of drunken, sectarian Jocks on them.

law74 said:
Balti said:
Did some jocks beat some other jocks?

No apparently 11 British Presbyterians beat 11 Irish Roman Catholics, although why they were not a t church at 12:30 on the sabbath day, during Lent is a question i couldnt answer. ;-)

Sabbath? Always thought it was saturday... considering that 'sunday' is actually the first day of the new week.

The Sabbath was given to Israel, not the church. The Sabbath is still Saturday, not Sunday, and has never been changed. But the Sabbath is part of the Old Testament Law, and Christians are free from the bondage of the Law (Galatians 4:1-26; Romans 6:14). Sabbath keeping is not required of the Christian—be it Saturday or Sunday. The first day of the week, Sunday, the Lord's Day (Revelation 1:10) celebrates the New Creation, with Christ as our resurrected Head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.