rangers

I will be going - moved to glasgow a number of years ago and was delighted when we played at parkhead last season hopeing to go one better at ibrox!

Arrived 2 hours ago forget ashton lane stay in the town especially the Horseshoe bar on drury lane near the station.Talking to rangers fans there only expecting 500-1000 city fans expecting no trouble,you will be ok wearing your shirt see you all tomorrow.

There should be more than that going,my dad said there was only 250 tickets left when he got ours the other day. How many tickets did we get anyone know?

sorry this isnt relevant but im new here, can anyone tell me how to start a new post.... oh and nope im not going ...

when i got mine the guy at the TO said we got a few thousand

Anyone in the central travelodge? 4 of us plus a few more who i know

rossie said:
sorry this isnt relevant but im new here, can anyone tell me how to start a new post.... oh and nope im not going ...

you need to accumulate 50 posts before starting a new topic

If were changing the meet need all agree so it's packed n bouncing like shambles. Will b fine in colours throughout day but gonna need put sumfin over it 4 goin out after fellas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.