Rank Our Players in Terms of Importance...

good list, didnt realise we had so many greats !
We really do, the thing with the list is that if a player becomes injured then another player may jump higher up the list, the list needs to be fluid. My list is if all players are available and as you can see the starting 11 are not listed in top 11

We have been incredibly successful the last decade for one main reason, we are a great TEAM.

Once we start singling out individuals as more important than other we have issues.

Look over the road and see the shit storm this week questioning why fake Ron did not start and his unhappiness walking off the pitch, players like that cause friction in a dressing room.

Guaranteed starters:
Ederson, Dias, Rodri, De Bruyne

Important players:
Walker, Stones, Laporte, Cancelo, Bernardo, Gundogan, Foden, Sterling, Jesus

Very good but not crucial:
Grealish, Mahrez, Torres

Squad players:
Steffen, Aké, Zinchenko, Fernandinho

Ederson, Dias, and Rodri are the only players I'd feel really, really anxious about if they picked up a long term injury. Which I appreciate sounds mad, but I think we can manage everywhere else on the pitch.

And on current form I'd have Foden and Bernie over KDB if push came to shove.

Another silly thread.

Don't contribute then.

It wasn't about who should play, it was about personal views on important factors that makes the team tick.

I don't care enough about your pathetic post, but look at the Scum. You can have all the players in the world you consider 'great' but can't fathom what role they play to make a 'team'.

So miss me with your shite.

Is it the school holidays again already?

Really? Are you robotic and just accept whomever plays, plays?

You're not admirable in how our players gel and bring a certain dynamism compared to a different grouping of the same squad?

It's A personal view, you can just jog on if you don't want feel like sharing how you view the team.

"School holidays" when I mentioned how Marcotti brought up something I hadn't truly thought about? Jog on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.