Rank Our Players in Terms of Importance...

We have been incredibly successful the last decade for one main reason, we are a great TEAM.

Once we start singling out individuals as more important than other we have issues.

Look over the road and see the shit storm this week questioning why fake Ron did not start and his unhappiness walking off the pitch, players like that cause friction in a dressing room.

Exactly and a point I mentioned before I got this post.

It's not "singling out individuals" for Pep, is it? Like he comes on here to check what the temperature is!

It's personal view. PER-SON-AL. It just shows how you think about where the success is.

Good grief, what's the issue?

We have been incredibly successful the last decade for one main reason, we are a great TEAM.

Once we start singling out individuals as more important than other we have issues.

Look over the road and see the shit storm this week questioning why fake Ron did not start and his unhappiness walking off the pitch, players like that cause friction in a dressing room.
I mean yes and no. There's a reason why Silva has a statue and Nolito doesn't.

Ederson and Diaz for me.
I think if you asked every poster on the forum to pick their first choice 11, there would be a quite a variety of teams but those 2 I think would be in everyones

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Bernardo

Put any combination of the rest around that and you'd be favourites to win the game

Funnily enough, about 10mins ago I was just mulling over in my head which players would be chosen for either battle or guile. I agree with all those choices but special mention goes to Bernie cos you don't necessarily think he'd be the one with that bite!

But, he fucking does and it surprises me every time!

Don't think it's possible, maybe could rank them in groups but to do it it indivudually is impossible.
This….bit like a family tree with Pep at the top (I know he’s not a player!) single most important figure at the club on the playing side

We really do, the thing with the list is that if a player becomes injured then another player may jump higher up the list, the list needs to be fluid. My list is if all players are available and as you can see the starting 11 are not listed in top 11
So we’re basically the Triads of English football:)

Dias Walker Bernardo Foden Rodri are the 5 names I would hate to see on an injury list currently.

While he's not been his usual self lately IMO KDB is still the heartbeat of this team. Diaz, Ederson, Walker, Foden and Bernardo are also in this top bracket but in truth the team that started on Sunday, plus Stones and Gundagon all play crucial roles in the team, all would be missed. Sterling not so much as I think we're a much better team this year without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.