Raoul Moat

MCFC BOB said:
Blue Smarties said:
Don't think he'll be blowing his brains out himself
The police won't want anyone else dead. They won't shoot. Despite all these armed officers, they won't shoot him. They'll taser him at the most because they don't want to be seen as murdering maniacs (which is something they're chasing). There's been enough bloodshed over the past few months; the police wouldn't want any more.

Shooting him would be the last thing they would do.
i would not be to sure about the police not shooting this guy, when they catch him if he does not come peacefully (which is the only way he will walk away from this alive) or makes the wrong move he will be blown away

he has already murdered in cold blood and tried to do the same to one of there own and the police will not forget that in a hurry, and if they do catch up with him in all that woodland who will have a clue what happened

As an aside, have you seen the state of that acting chief constable woman, Sue Sim or something. Jesus Christ. What a horror show!
When she came on the news the other night, I thought I'd accidentally turned over to Life On Mars or something filmed in the 70s when I saw that freakshow barnet and make-up which looked like it had been applied by a blind epileptic child

If they don't catch him by Saturday the reward goes up from £10,000 to £20,000. It's a Raulover......

LongsightM13 said:
As an aside, have you seen the state of that acting chief constable woman, Sue Sim or something. Jesus Christ. What a horror show!
When she came on the news the other night, I thought I'd accidentally turned over to Life On Mars or something filmed in the 70s when I saw that freakshow barnet and make-up which looked like it had been applied by a blind epileptic child

LMAO thought exactly the same, painfully slow speaker too

This just does not add up at all, am i the only one thinking this? There have been 4 arrests now for people helping him out. His car was found abandoned and his tent was discovered with a camp fire still lit. How do we not know that he got one of these "friends" to go and set all of this up, while he was away in another car somewhere? My guess it he will be found, but nowhere near that village (rothbury or something?) where all the police attention is on. Im confident the SAS will be in there and probably have been since about day 3 tracking him down. If they were there then he would have been found which is what makes me think he is long gone by now. Im really interested in this story, i actually hope it goes on for quite a bit longer as long as nobody else gets injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.