Raoul Moat

rickmcfc said:
mcfcliam said:
picture1yo.png

picture2lw.png

'YEAHHH I GOT A TAZER MANNN'

What the fuck is that second picture all about. It this whole thing an april fools joke but several months late? Oh my god im in stitches.
Perhaps the policeman is just a little bit pissed off that some fucking idiot has just taken a picture and distracted him from a very very tense situation. I guess he is instinctively mouthing the words "will you fuck right off out of my sight".

Perhaps the policeman is just a little bit pissed off that some fucking idiot has just taken a picture and distracted him from a very very tense situation. I guess he is instinctively mouthing the words "will you fuck right off out of my sight".[/quote]

yawn... don't you have a speedgun to hold ??

Jimmy Wheel said:
Perhaps the policeman is just a little bit pissed off that some fucking idiot has just taken a picture and distracted him from a very very tense situation. I guess he is instinctively mouthing the words "will you fuck right off out of my sight".

yawn... don't you have a speedgun to hold ??[/quote]

Your point?

Its turning into a comedy act. One of the residents in Rothbury who has been a witness of todays event gets asked "So Bob are you still in the village" to which he replies "nooo pet im in my house". and to top it off Gazza turns up

Lunar Blue said:
Jimmy Wheel said:

yawn... don't you have a speedgun to hold ??

Your point?[/quote]
Seems like a pretty obvious one to me

You think you've seen it all before, then witness gazza turning up pissed during hostage negotiations with a dressing gown, can of lager and a fishing rod. Hahaha, WTF. Quality gazza.

Pezzer2 said:
Its turning into a comedy act. One of the residents in Rothbury who has been a witness of todays event gets asked "So Bob are you still in the village" to which he replies "nooo pet im in my house". and to top it off Gazza turns up
I heard that geezer, the guy interviewing asked him where his house was, to which he replied "next to the garden" belter!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.