Raoul Moat

rickmcfc said:
nino brown said:
They're speaking to one of his "facebook friends" on the radio now. Fucking brilliant.

which radio?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.realradionortheast.co.uk/player/listen-live/h48fjksz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.realradionortheast.co.uk/pla ... /h48fjksz/</a>

get it on its fucking hilarious

corky1970 said:
Lunar Blue said:
use your investigative skills

I don't have any.

ok ill say it !!

stop being a fecking killjoy and enjoy the fun fest and hilarity that is this small town and Gazza and the enitre britsh nuclear task force surrounding one man in a field !

thta picture of the tazer cop is probably going to go down as one the THE funniest in history ![/quote]

Totally agree, piss funny.

classic caller..."we have a friend of Rauls on the phone".." Jade Dobson, I understand your a friend of Rauls?" " Aye..on Facebook"..are you a friend other than on facebook?"..nah, just on facebook".."what did you want to say?" " I think he's a decent guy"."what even those he's killed someone and injured two others ?" " Aye..well his girlfriend shouldn't have gone behind his back like"...superb!

rickmcfc said:
corky1970 said:
I don't have any.

ok ill say it !!

stop being a fecking killjoy and enjoy the fun fest and hilarity that is this small town and Gazza and the enitre britsh nuclear task force surrounding one man in a field !

thta picture of the tazer cop is probably going to go down as one the THE funniest in history !

T has to be the new "excuse me
Sir, I'm from
The Internet picture." or just "epic fail"

Totally agree, piss funny.[/quote]

Bradd MCFC said:
Lunar Blue said:
Seems like a pretty obvious one to me

Obviously not to me otherwise why I wouldn't have asked.

Think about it einstein[/quote]
Ok I have given it some thought and used my 'investigative skills' and come to this conclusion.

I gave an opinion that a man trying to do a very difficult professional job is suddenly distracted by someone who perhaps shouldn't be there. That man is pissed off with the person who distracted him. By having that opinion I am labelled as a traffic policeman or investigator. Or maybe I am just an everyday normal person who is entitled to an opinion on something that the whole country is talking about.

Perhaps the negative way that Jimmy Wheel responded to my opinion was not appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.