Rap...

In 30 years I'll look back and think myself lucky that I happened to be alive in the time when he was releasing songs. I don't thikn any other rappers are even on his planet when it comes to rapping.

gingerthai said:
kompany10 said:
gingerthai said:
Your all wrong. Like Kompany10 says, there is only one top rapper out there:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NkbVx61IQ[/youtube]

very childish.

What? i was just arguing the case on your behalf. Did you not say she was a good rapper?

i said she can rap, you stating i think she is the only top rapper out there is you just being silly and cihildish.

I quite enjoy this girls work, dont know why, nice theiving of a bit of Stevie Wonder as well in the hook. she comes in around 3.29. Quite sexy!!
My daughters taste in music btw, not some old fat bloke trying to get down with the kids.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNVNzRzDt-k[/youtube]

kompany10 said:
gingerthai said:
kompany10 said:
very childish.

What? i was just arguing the case on your behalf. Did you not say she was a good rapper?

i said she can rap, you stating i think she is the only top rapper out there is you just being silly and cihildish.

Me, silly and childish? Never!!! ;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bless the old people coming on a thread entitled with music they dont like so they can have a moan

except it isn't music, it a din, a fucking din at that.its made by people that have no talent, can't sing and will be forotton in ten years, unlike people like frank sinatra,buddy holly even cliff bloody richard.

the worse thing is the kids fall for it and and line the fucking pockets of imbeciles who talk, nay swear, though an abortion of a what they now call a "hit".

de niro said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bless the old people coming on a thread entitled with music they dont like so they can have a moan

except it isn't music, it a din, a fucking din at that.its made by people that have no talent, can't sing and will be forotton in ten years, unlike people like frank sinatra,buddy holly even cliff bloody richard.

the worse thing is the kids fall for it and and line the fucking pockets of imbeciles who talk, nay swear, though an abortion of a what they now call a "hit".

Blah blah blah, moan moan moan

Considering this music has been going since the 80's and the people are remembered it sort of pisses over your theory

BoyBlue_1985 said:
de niro said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Blah blah blah, moan moan moan

Considering this music has been going since the 80's and the people are remembered it sort of pisses over your theory

only in your head, as i say, ten years from now play one of these craps and people will say wtf and file them will klackers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.