Raphael Guerreiro

bernardo literaly grew up playing with cancelo and might have played with ederson at benfica b. Ruben dias is also a benfica former player lol

So, the connection is there already for a while
It was just a simple question.. I don't follow players Instagram / social media postings.
It's possible they may vacation together, wives/girlfriends could be best friends. I was just curious if anyone knew anything.
My Bad.

We need an experienced and competent LB- we don't need a world beater. RG IMO is an upgrade on Zinchenko and he already knows Haaland's game. With the pieces around him- if he is a decent footballer with some level of determination to succeed these pieces will make him better and he will do just fine here.

I’ve been banging the drum for Guerreiro on here since 2017, but for some reason I think I’d prefer Gomez and Wilson-Esbrand got a chance to back up Cancelo.

But if Pep doesn’t trust them, Guerreiro is the player you get if you built a player for Peps system, he’s played CM, LW and LB at Champions League level.

Who plays left back for Portugal? This guy with cancelo on the right?

Guerreiro was the starter in 2016, and is still the main option when they want to play a more defensive game, but Nuno Mendes of PSG is now the first option.

I should say however that Guerreiro at Dortmund has played a lot as a central midfielder, so he could help there if Bernardo leaves. So I wouldn't be surprised if both Guerreiro and Garcia are signed, and they are used in different positions (Garcia was playing as a right winger for the Spain U21, and only really played as a left back last year).

Guerreiro was the starter in 2016, and is still the main option when they want to play a more defensive game, but Nuno Mendes of PSG is now the first option.

I should say however that Guerreiro at Dortmund has played a lot as a central midfielder, so he could help there if Bernardo leaves. So I wouldn't be surprised if both Guerreiro and Garcia are signed, and they are used in different positions (Garcia was playing as a right winger for the Spain U21, and only really played as a left back last year).
A full back who can play central midfield? Sounds like a Pep type player to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.