Raphinha

They may want £20m for Gnoto but are there other teams interested than Everton?

Only seen Everton mentioned mate currently. Reminds me a bit of SWP does Gnonto, not just in stature but also how he dribbles and runs
I don't see the actual need for him. Kalvin Phillips' move hasn't yet worked out( however he is been given another crack) so I am little wary of buying from Leeds again.

Riyad who? Get Raphinia in - he’s different gravy.
Really? He was nothing special for Leeds in the Prem (he was just given the ball a hell of a lot yet didn’t actually do a lot with it apart from run from the half way line to the byline a lot) and in the five games I watched Barcelona last season he was poor for the most part:
h+a v Inter and a at Bayern in the CL where he was subbed after about an hour in all three games after doing sod all.
and h+a v Rags where he scored in the home game but was bobbins in the away leg and was subbed after about 70 mins again after doing nish.

The biggest thing with this lad is that he lacks composure and snatches at shots an awful lot.

Completely unimpressed by him. Thought he was only above average at Leeds and was shocked Barcelona signed him, especially for the price they paid. I have zero doubt in mind that if Palmer played as much as Raphinha, he'd put up similar or better numbers for City or any other PL team. Really hopeful we don't sign him.

Would rather Jack Harrison than him -- far prefer him as a player.

Raphinia is just average, nowhere near Mahrez level. A mid table signing at best and very underwhelming. May as well just stick with Palmer. Hopefully we’re not really interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.