Raphinha

Misleading, possibly, because that's generally reported as being two separate deals. Raphina / Bernado. Torres / Felix.

Both deals involve Mendes. The latter seems more likely. All pretty strange tho because Xavi has apparently also said Fati is not in his plans. But he wants to sign a winger. I'll bet he does.

We should be going out of our way to put these cunts out of business, selling them players for fresh air isn't a concept I am grasping.
Hopefully they will sign Felix and Bernado can stay with us. Any transfer then is a La Liga issue and they can argue away to their heart's content. I doubt whether Athletico's owners will be as accomodating as Cityseem to be

Hopefully they will sign Felix and Bernado can stay with us. Any transfer then is a La Liga issue and they can argue away to their heart's content. I doubt whether Athletico's owners will be as accomodating as Cityseem to be

I'm hoping that our club are telling Bernado that we are not selling him for an empty promise and some magic beans mate.

One of the worse deals we ever got involved in.
Not sure I agree. It was great money for Torres and I’m sure that the sale will show as a transaction with payment schedule in our accounts. If they default then our recourse is probably the same as any business that is owed money. And if we have to press it legally they are likely to be sanctioned by UEFA and prevented from entering the Euro comps etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.