Rate my takeaway

I'm not talkng restaurants but takeaways. On days when I just crave a cheese pie, chips and curry sauce, the options are McD's, Burger King, Taco Bell and KFC..... Give me a chippy!
"A dreaded chippy day, and I'll meet you at the Taco Bell gates, McD's and KFC are on stateside, but while the love of Morrisons is on mine.

So ya go inside and ya gravely read the menu
Those fat people, all those fries, whereare they now?
With fries, and grates, n' burgers all the time, they were born and then they gorged and then they died,
Seems so unfair, I want to to fry"... : (

"A dreaded chippy day, and I'll meet you at the Taco Bell gates, McD's and KFC are on stateside, but while the love of Morrisons is on mine.

So ya go inside and ya gravely read the menu
All those people, all those lives
Where are they now?
With fries, and grates
And burgers you fat swines just deep-fried
They were born and then they gorged and then they died
It seems so unfair
I want to to fry"... ; )
Very good (too much time on your hands)

I can't believe how much of the breakfast he left, I hope he finished it off camera.

Came across his channel this weekend, quite enjoy shows like this. Usually though the people who do it look like they balance their lives, like mostly healthy but stuff their faces for the camera. This guy bless him looks really unhealthy.

Make your own cheese pie chips and curry sauce mate. Easy enough to do.
There's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose, who knows.....

Just left the company I have worked for the last 2 years and a lot of time I was on the road. On the days I couldnt be arsed making luch to take with me njst fancied a chippy lunch. There are only so many Burger King veggie burgers one can eat....
I also do make my own cheese and onion pie (with added mushrooms) but it is never the same or as good as a Hollands pie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.