Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

Wingman is going down the same route as Mike McLean. When you start laughing at people, rather than with them, it’s a slippery slope.

Definitely no pun intended.

All the happy clappy kids tv presenter “entertainment” can get in the bin for me.

Natalie Pike, “Fanzone” Danny, that Wingman berk, the lot of them are embarrassing.

Worse than Hugh Ferris. He might’ve been a bit sterile but at least he was a professional events presenter and didn’t act like some pissed uncle at a wedding trying to be funny.

And that shite Paul hand band want beating to death with their own instruments. Are they still on? I avoid the pre match shite now and just get to the ground in time for kick off for all the above reasons.

All the happy clappy kids tv presenter “entertainment” can get in the bin for me.

Natalie Pike, “Fanzone” Danny, that Wingman berk, the lot of them are embarrassing.

Worse than Hugh Ferris. He might’ve been a bit sterile but at least he was a professional events presenter and didn’t act like some pissed uncle at a wedding trying to be funny.

And that shite Paul hand band want beating to death with their own instruments. Are they still on? I avoid the pre match shite now and just get to the ground in time for kick off for all the above reasons.
It is hard as it’s either really dull or has the ability to go too far. Striking the right balance isn’t easy these days, where everyone has a different view and can give instant feedback.

The stadium announcer is another one who some think is going too far and others think is great.

The reverse eating thing did feel like I’d gone back to the 90s. Almost You’ve been Framed esque.

It is hard as it’s either really dull or has the ability to go too far. Striking the right balance isn’t easy these days, where everyone has a different view and can give instant feedback.

The stadium announcer is another one who some think is going too far and others think is great.

The reverse eating thing did feel like I’d gone back to the 90s. Almost You’ve been Framed esque.

Yeah I suppose, different people want different things.

I didn’t go yesterday but by the sounds of it the food thing was vile.

I don’t mind the announcer guy really.

I think it’s £5.22 a pint with a Season ticket discount? That’s about the going rate or more for beer at a stadium or at an arena. At least the beer doesn’t taste bad. And it comes in plastic pots instead of paper pots.
Grolsch £4.70 I think ?

@BlueAnorak I ask about Meat & Potato each match and am told they don’t sell them now! Terrible. I ask each time and say tell your supervisors we want them back, hoping it sinks in. :-)
Would be better finding out which bakery have the pie contract and asking them why they don’t do them. It used to be a bakery in Wigan when they did meat and potato, but think they’ve changed now.

Was there early yesterday as son wanted to go to the shop, was going to venture over to the bus arrival but saw those people crammed against the barrier getting spat on from those above - lovely family atmosphere.

Don't know Ashai tastes awful in plastic up in SS3, Grolsch is marginally better at £4.74 which is what I put up with as we don't have a bitter these days.

Thought mine was awful yesterday too, in the family stand.

Almost thought it was off it was that bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.