Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

The only thing I didn’t enjoy yesterday was that thing at half time on the big screen where they were showing people eating food something called someone’s reverse eating or some such! That was horrible and humiliating to my mind. JMHO.
They did a lookalike one at half time earlier in the season too from what I caught.

All the happy clappy kids tv presenter “entertainment” can get in the bin for me.

Natalie Pike, “Fanzone” Danny, that Wingman berk, the lot of them are embarrassing.

Worse than Hugh Ferris. He might’ve been a bit sterile but at least he was a professional events presenter and didn’t act like some pissed uncle at a wedding trying to be funny.

And that shite Paul hand band want beating to death with their own instruments. Are they still on? I avoid the pre match shite now and just get to the ground in time for kick off for all the above reasons.
Ferris was a weasel. I heard him ridicule and belittle the club in interviews on two or three occasions. A snide shit.

All the happy clappy kids tv presenter “entertainment” can get in the bin for me.

Natalie Pike, “Fanzone” Danny, that Wingman berk, the lot of them are embarrassing.

Worse than Hugh Ferris. He might’ve been a bit sterile but at least he was a professional events presenter and didn’t act like some pissed uncle at a wedding trying to be funny.

And that shite Paul hand band want beating to death with their own instruments. Are they still on? I avoid the pre match shite now and just get to the ground in time for kick off for all the above reasons.
There isn't much pre match now as the stage is gone. The local bans are usually pretty good

Wingman is going down the same route as Mike McLean. When you start laughing at people, rather than with them, it’s a slippery slope.

Definitely no pun intended.
Mike McLean was genuinely funny. Shame he was eased out rather than someone just telling him to be a bit more careful and issuing an apology for any offense caused.

There isn't much pre match now as the stage is gone. The local bans are usually pretty good

The Paul Hand Band still play round at East reception, but seem to play the same set each match (Everywhere, Rhythm is a Dancer etc).
Always seem to be on when I'm consuming my Northern Soul Grilled Cheese delicacies round that side of the ground pre match.

So an apology wasn't good enough?? Shame imo. We have all made mistakes in our lives.

Everybody is offended on someone else's behalf these days, and it's becoming a scrouge on society.
Not our call to make. It was a city themed podcast wasn’t it? It might not have been his first warning, who knows?

City don’t really do edgy. Well, Anfield aside…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.