Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

The only thing I didn’t enjoy yesterday was that thing at half time on the big screen where they were showing people eating food something called someone’s reverse eating or some such! That was horrible and humiliating to my mind. JMHO.
Who at the club thought it’d be a nice thing to do to sell food to people who’ve already paid to come to the ground and paid to get in and then take the mickey out of them for doing so on great big TV screens? Poor stuff.

Pints should be £4 tops, Pies £2.50. Im convinced they would make more money in the long run as more people would actually buy at that price. I don't bother at the moment
Wow, do you live in a1980's time warp?

A pint is priced similarly to anywhere else decent is applying the S/ T discount.

The pies, expensive yes but the Steak pies are literally size and half bigger than a Hollands Steak pie you would get from a Chippy, chunks of beef too.

The pies are good - that said I rarely buy them rhese days as they ditched the northern staple of Meat & Potatoe. Goodness knows why - they never had any left.
And they don't sell them in the Midlands where I live - probably why I buy one when up north.
Boody heathens must be in charge.

The pies are good - that said I rarely buy them rhese days as they ditched the northern staple of Meat & Potatoe. Goodness knows why - they never had any left.
And they don't sell them in the Midlands where I live - probably why I buy one when up north.
Boody heathens must be in charge.
@BlueAnorak I ask about Meat & Potato each match and am told they don’t sell them now! Terrible. I ask each time and say tell your supervisors we want them back, hoping it sinks in. :-)

We’ve only had something in exceptional circumstances, like getting there in a rush after work. Usually, we bring our own.

I have to say that it’s very good quality, but it’s expensive for what you get. Probably 4/5

Value for money, 1/5.

The only thing I didn’t enjoy yesterday was that thing at half time on the big screen where they were showing people eating food something called someone’s reverse eating or some such! That was horrible and humiliating to my mind. JMHO.
Wingman is going down the same route as Mike McLean. When you start laughing at people, rather than with them, it’s a slippery slope.

Definitely no pun intended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.