Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

I think some areas had it last year and it’s been expanded to more places, maybe the whole stadium.

I guess some of the staff were applying the discount improperly.
Didn't have to tap card in ELS3 but then we are always last to get anything. TV screens just show food and drink available; probably because concourse is far too small for number of fans in the stand so they do not want to encourage anyone to hang around by showing highlights or sky sports.

Amongst all event catering I think City's isnt that bad. I dont eat any of it though, I never pay those prices at any event because I am not a fool.

I had a cup of chips once, got it for free because they only accepted card - they were exceedingly nice.

If they had a normal chippy, moved the one over the road inside I would gladly pay those prices.

Every venue in the country has overpriced food and drink - captive audience at the end of the day - it's not so bad at football grounds as you're only there for a relatively short time.
Go to the Co-Op live, or worst still a festival, and you'll need that second mortgage!!

Pudding chips and gravy and a Dan of coke next from the chippy next to Mary ‘Ds was always my go to match meal. Decent value, tastes great and pretty efficient considering the queue.

Nothing on the Etihad complex ever appealed to me, always seemed like overpriced shite.

Pudding chips and gravy and a Dan of coke next from the chippy next to Mary ‘Ds was always my go to match meal. Decent value, tastes great and pretty efficient considering the queue.

Nothing on the Etihad complex ever appealed to me, always seemed like overpriced shite.
That chippy went to shite when Tony sold it.

Maine Road chippy is slightly better, but not as good as Tony!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.