Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

FFS I know that mate I’m not a half wit.

Moved seated this season and at the bar in my new seat you need to scan your ticket. In my old seat you just asked them for the discount.
I assume it’s like a supermarket club card. For a discount, they see who buys what.

No doubt next season, those who haven’t bought anything will have the price of their season ticket hiked!

It does seem crazy to be saying £5.40 is cheap for a pint. But it was the cheapest price I paid all day and when you consider that stadiums traditionally charge more than pubs, I suppose it’s got to be seen as a pretty decent price in comparison.

Oh yes. Same price as at the Northern Soul on Tib Street, too. Pic below. Bundobust is good too but not sure how that'll go down at the etihad.

I’ve always struggled to finish Northern Soul sarnies, definitely fill you up.

You must eat like a sparrow or I’m a greedy bastard. Could easily polish a couple off. Agree that they’re more filling than most of the offerings.

Re food offerings this is what the yanks get right in their stadiums. Seen a few baseball games over there and the concourses are huge and they have all the fast food outlets you can imagine lined up pumping the food out quickly eg McDonalds, Nathan’s famous etc.

I think k our owners would have liked this concept in a new stadium with the big brands inside doing the food similar to these USA stadiums but unfortunately we just don’t have the concourse space in the current set up.

The Beaker that they serve pint’s in make it flat as a witches tit.
Ruins the pint. Looks like Apple Juice
It needs some kind of widget that keeps the bubbles and a decent head

I bought a pint of London pride it was better than that Ashanti shite. I got 55 pence discount with my season ticket. Still expensive.

Oh yes. Same price as at the Northern Soul on Tib Street, too. Pic below. Bundobust is good too but not sure how that'll go down at the etihad.

Thanks mate. Will give it a whirl next game.

went to the usual counter in the colin bell stand to be told after a long wait they dont do pies at that one i asked for a hotdog and 2 chicken wraps but got told they only had chips left

I don't buy food or drink in the ground or immediately outside it, if I am taking a grandchild I will buy them a plate of chips which are slightly over priced for frozen fries.

I assume it’s like a supermarket club card. For a discount, they see who buys what.

No doubt next season, those who haven’t bought anything will have the price of their season ticket hiked!
Well what I bought was simply because they didn't have what I wanted and I had to have something to eat!! How would they work that one out?? ;-)

BRING BACK MEAT AND POTATO PIES.... OK POTATO AND MEAT NOWADAYS. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.