Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

Well what I bought was simply because they didn't have what I wanted and I had to have something to eat!! How would they work that one out?? ;-)

BRING BACK MEAT AND POTATO PIES.... OK POTATO AND MEAT NOWADAYS. :-)
Have you tried buying the steak pie and some chips and putting some of the chips inside the pie?

I don't buy food or drink in the ground or immediately outside it, if I am taking a grandchild I will buy them a plate of chips which are slightly over priced for frozen fries.
Actually the ones in CBL1 are proper chips not those frozen fries. I think they got a lot of complaints season before last and went back to proper chips last season. :-)

Have you tried buying the steak pie and some chips and putting some of the chips inside the pie?
Nooo that's not proper meat and potato. But I do take your point.

On Saturday (possibly because they weren't busy as I was early) I said, still no M & P pies and they introduced me to their supervisor Laura and she said she would tell them that Eccles Blue wants Meat and Potato Pies!! (As if that will make a difference.) :-)

On Saturday (possibly because they weren't busy as I was early) I said, still no M & P pies and they introduced me to their supervisor Laura and she said she would tell them that Eccles Blue wants Meat and Potato Pies!! (As if that will make a difference.) :-)
I’d love the club to have one available for you and no one else!

I’d love the club to have one available for you and no one else!
That has made me laugh out loud. First laugh today after reading about Sven. Thank you @Alan Harper's Tash
I might write to the Sheikh or Khaldoon. He did once shake my hand at a 'meeting'. I'm sure out of the millions of people he has met since then he would remember me. ;-)

@jimharri no snide comments thank you. ;-) :-)

That has made me laugh out loud. First laugh today after reading about Sven. Thank you @Alan Harper's Tash
I might write to the Sheikh or Khaldoon. He did once shake my hand at a 'meeting'. I'm sure out of the millions of people he has met since then he would remember me. ;-)

@jimharri no snide comments thank you. ;-) :-)
Snide? Moi?

1000011446.gif

Mrs S said the same at 101. She was proper discombobulated. She Had a hot dog instead which came presented as a ketchup/mustard bomb. I was frightened to stand within five metres whilst she picked her way round the edges. No way I was getting my brand new ‘gillingham’ shirt spattered.

Mrs S said the same at 101. She was proper discombobulated. She Had a hot dog instead which came presented as a ketchup/mustard bomb. I was frightened to stand within five metres whilst she picked her way round the edges. No way I was getting my brand new ‘gillingham’ shirt spattered.
Hot dogs should be renamed GunDogs for this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.