Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

I like the chicken wrap with the hash browns in it, most scran for your money I think of all the options.

If they charged us £3 a pint, the atmosphere would go through the roof and they’d make more money. Put me in charge.
It'd still take the same time to serve customers there is a maximum amount that could be

I had the pleasure of the ‘Cumberland Sausage Roll’ on Saturday. It was the driest thing I’ve ever eaten! It sucked every drop of moisture from my whole body!

It’s the first thing I’ve eaten at the match for years. Won’t be getting it again.
£4.25 for a sausage roll!

The bloke in front of me had one and wore more than he ate. It seemed very flaky!

I don't understand why anyone would pre-order a pint for half-time when it's poured and left standing for god knows how long. I walked past one of the concession stands recently as I nipped to the toilets and there were about 40 pints all ready for HT but it was still 10 mins to go.
You’ve got a choice.
1) Miss 10 minutes of the match and queue through most of half time and then have to down a pint in one to back in your seat for the start of the second half.
2) Risk having a pint stood for 10 minutes- it’s not going to go warm that quickly - and then see all of the game and have most of half time to drink it.

You’ve got a choice.
1) Miss 10 minutes of the match and queue through most of half time and then have to down a pint in one to back in your seat for the start of the second half.
2) Risk having a pint stood for 10 minutes- it’s not going to go warm that quickly - and then see all of the game and have most of half time to drink it.
All depends on where you are, I never consider a pint at HT in SS3 even if not driving, when I'm pushed into other spots in cup games the queues are much less and it's feasible to buy/drink during HT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.