Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

I had Guinness in the ground on Saturday. It was genuinely a decent pint, and as a big Guinness drinker, I am very picky and have high standards.

It’s all about keeping the lines clean and having short lines so the Guinness isn’t sat in long lines going warm. I couldn’t quite see but the tap was at the back of the bar/kiosk so maybe the barrel was under the counter making the line short?

I was fully impressed though.

The Club regularly present data they have collected regarding fan satisfaction relating to food and beverage at City Matters meeting. We have our next meeting on Monday (14th October), so this thread is particularly helpful and I would welcome any further insight.

The Club regularly present data they have collected regarding fan satisfaction relating to food and beverage at City Matters meeting. We have our next meeting on Monday (14th October), so this thread is particularly helpful and I would welcome any further insight.
Blood orange Vimto on tap please and a meat and potato pie to be sent to block 125, with EB written in the pastry.

Can we have Joseph Holts ale in SSL3 and proper cider not just the fruty stuff?

Guinness is needed in EL1 please. ;)

I’d love to hear the club’s rationale re the switch to halal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.